I was bored!

XXX_18T

Reaction score
I was at my mates work so while he was busy decided to borrow his digi cam and take some quick snaps of my car

please note my car is very dirty so dont flame me:D

shitbox.jpg

Below are the pics of Breyton Wheels with my slotted DBA discs and EBC Pads. Have to say these are the best brakes ive ever had and recommend them for someone thats on a budget and wants good braking with little dust or brake fade

brakes.jpg

And here are my TT Pedals that i fittted that look awesome when clean, please excuse the mess. As u can see i fitted the dead pedal without hacking it giving it that OEM look.

pedals.jpg

Cheers
Costa..........

Looks great, mate! Really love those wheels too!

Were the pedals a nightmare to fit??

Thanx mate!

The pedals fit straight on the only problem was the dead pedal. because its wide from the TT foot well it doesnt fit into the A3 foot well so what u do is unbolt the dead pedal from the plastic footrest from the TT and bolt it on to the A3 footrest. Once u do that u will find on the side of the footwell it doesnt fit right cos the dead pedal has a little point which obstructs it fitting properly. What u have to do is cut a slit on the side of the foot well so the dead pedal part sticking out slides in allowing it to fit perfectly.

And there u have it, if u think thats a bitch fitting the TT gear knob is another story!

Good to see the Audi-Sport sticker on display in sunny Australia. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Nice car BTW, like those brakes.

Christian