As asked for pics of COV meet at COLLIERS WOOD and AMD Rolling Road (PIC HEAVY)!!!

Customboy

Reaction score
Hi everyone as requested by most great members here, I have uploaded the pics and will display them below of the comrades of vag colliers wood meet and the great AMD. Rolling road day, this has been done by me for all those members who don't have or are not members of Facebook but if u are members and would like to add me on there feel free, I hope u enjoy the pics as much as I loved taking them

Bobby aka customboy

First colliers wood meet pics

Sweet s3
262a7908.jpg

Three amigos
dd310f76.jpg

Diesel the way forward
7c754a8a.jpg

My beast
b7aac55b.jpg

Neil's beast I love this motor
c5edbcac.jpg

Right part two rolling road day

Firstly thought I had a major boost problem on the way up there then realised my size 11 feet in my new trainers don't work well with the small space for the accelerator so wasn't hitting peddle down far enough silly me !
121a0108.jpg

My beast on the rollers
8f43d270.jpg

Sweet mk4 golf turbo
5444ed15.jpg

Sweet leon
3dcb0912.jpg

Simply awesome BMW 335D Sport over 500ftlb torque !!
54d5ee82.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee's great beast
41bfc1e2.jpg

ae5a834d.jpg

Lovely revo track car
9fc058c4.jpg

S3 beast
83ab0aa1.jpg

Simply awesome 600+ bhp skyline
c659298f.jpg

a02241ad.jpg

b8b4c872.jpg

V6 vectra loved the exhaust sound
9b8527eb.jpg

One crazy BMW 1 series 330 turbo if I remember
334049a2.jpg

Gemma's loud and proud car I love it
61d099e0.jpg

My laminated power chart
60be1155.jpg

Was a fantastic day missed out on a few pics of the cars that didn't run so sorry hope u all enjoy the pics I'm now off to bed as I have been awake for over 24hrs so if I can't reply to anything I'm sorry just shatterd once again enjoy the pics

Nite

Bobby aka customboy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: deeman88
Thanks for sharing
Keep on seeing these beemers...500lbs of torque !

Yeah was a fantastic car guy who owned remaped it himself he told me and had done a fantastic job !!!

Yup I missed a lot :( but thanks Bobby! Pictures make happy lol

​Great pics Bobby. :) x

looks good, when was the meet?
i live in Edinburgh but my Girlfriend lives in Colliers wood, if I'd known and had been down visiting i would've wandered round for a wee look and say hi :beerchug:

Hi danger it was on the 26th may hopefully another one will be arranged

just sen this damn i live round the corner lol i have reuested to join the group :)

Quick error pointed out to me the grey BMW is not a 335 it's a 535d sorry

Not having a go at you Bobby, I'm sure you were told it was a track car, I just fail to see what is overly 'track' about it....

From the pic above it's got a full standard leather interior, standard wheels, road tyres etc.

Aside from the stickers, and what looks like a number from a recent trackday, I'm failling to see anything 'track car' about it.

Still very nice, but surely just a road car that gets used on track sometimes?