mk1 audi quattro downpipe with decat 180

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sambryant

hello all, i work alongside a company (relentless) selling k04 downpipes and highflow manifolds. we have sold many to s3 owners here
as a trail we will be selling mk1 audi quattro downpipe with decat for the 180 K03. as i understand these are tricky to get so hopefully we will sell a few :) this is what we have

its the same as this one only its a decat

42 Draft Designs

we only have 1 atm forsale so at a special price it will be £220 shipped
please join our facebook page

thanks all
sam

Mods: I know this is TECHNICALLY against the rules, but Sam being able to bring these onto the market in the UK seems like a pretty big deal, as it's something that so many TQ owners are crying out for that just doesn't exist currently!

Now then mate, I've literally just been looking at an XS power 3" downpipe and decat and they're selling them for £350 and It's a little too expensive for me right now. What price can your company make me one for? I've got a 2000 S3 Quattro. Cheers

relentless supply xspower :) so its the same product. i can pm you a price if you like.

Sam, don't turn this into an FS thread, or it'll be locked in minutes! I think it's best if this is just left as info so people know it's avail and then they can contact you if they so chose. Advertising rules and all that....

Status
Not open for further replies.