Replaced my S3 with this.....

pure

Reaction score
What do you think? It's a lot of fun, standard at the moment, but who knows what the future holds for it :-D

DSCF0010.JPG

DSCF0013.JPG

DSCF0015.JPG

DSCF0018.JPG

Always liked these - I have considered selling the S3 for one but decided against it in the end

They look fabulous - what are the performance figures and handling compared to the s3 ?

287bhp with similar torque. I'd say I could launch fast in the S3, and got more of a kick in the back when the turbo kicked in.

But this thing pulls real good, you don't get as much of a kick, but it feels more smooth and controlled. When you look at the speed you wonder how it got there so quick. On a piece of road I know very well, I can get about an extra 10-15mph until the point where I have to brake than I could in the S3.

Brakes are superb on it.

Handles great for a standard setup. Touch the gas going intoa bend hard and it gracefully induces a touch of over steer and drifts great /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wow, very nice.I like the photo of the alloy with the brembo in bronze. top, are you comparing this performance to a standard S3 or was yours tuned at all? I must say I like the 350z and also the RX8 and of course my S3!!

Lovely looking machine....pure you lucky guy!Is it brand new just off the line cause it sure looks it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

top motor how many ££££££££££££££££.

nice. Not sure id swap my S3 in for one tho.

This one i liked until i realised it got about £10k worth of bits on it.

some ideas to break that "stanard"

http://www.veilsidez.com/

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, very nice.I like the photo of the alloy with the brembo in bronze. top, are you comparing this performance to a standard S3 or was yours tuned at all? I must say I like the 350z and also the RX8 and of course my S3!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It was modded, suspension, fast road setup, chipped etc. Pretty quick.

[ QUOTE ]
Lovely looking machine....pure you lucky guy!Is it brand new just off the line cause it sure looks it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's an 04, but I took my time buying it, lookd at loads, this 1 was near imaculate with just a few small stone chips on the bumper. Rest of the car is unmarked.

Its a UK, GT pack with most of the extras, other than sat nav. Got it for an absolute bargin, considering my budget was 25k cash. I saved a considerable ammount on that. Plus it had the plate (£2200) and the wheels and tyres(£3000!). The guy has spent in the region of £35k on this car and it is only a year old /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

I was supprised with the mpg, getting about 24-26 round town, and about 30-34 at about 70-80mph on the motorway.

very nice car - chap at my work has one and its booked in for a twin turbo conversion next week!

Dunc

PHAT!

I've loved those things since they came out...

And I think it looks awesome in silver. The only colour I've ever seen is the Orange thingy, there are two locally.

Silver is definately the best colour in my opinion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great buy, have fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif