Anyone ever sprayed there black trim ?

marshall-12

Reaction score
My new splitter has arrived, was hopeing it will be the same colour black as the side skirts but its not so considering maybe spraying the splitter, side skirts and rear splitter gloss black out of spray can.

Has anyone done this before?
Ive done spoilers, bumpers, wheels out of spray cans before, done properly it can look good.

But on the other hand i need alot of bodywork done to the car so maybe i could get it done professionally then. just thinking of the costs.

saying that, anyone know of good and reasonable priced body shops in devon? i live in dawlish so prefferably exeter way or torquay way, not further then that.

cheers

I'm also thinking of spraying some exterior trim, my door blades silver to match my car.

My first car was a green clio and I sprayed all the exterior grey plastic green to match and it looked really good after a few coats of lacquer. If you have the paint code you can get paint made up to match exactly.

Dan

Ive sprayed my grey crappy looking trim black if thats what you mean....;)

16112010300.jpg

02102010264.jpg

Get it sprayed properly, otherwise it would just peel within weeks.

Dave anymore pics of your mirrors please?

My car is dolphin grey... i have been thinking of taking the door blades, rear bumper trim and front bumper trim off and having sprayed a darker grey by a bodyshop... then I tell myself to just leave it alone!

just had it, the trim is like rubber? really eas to take off. silly me thought they were attached lol
I think i may take it somewhere and get it done, if done plastic trim on my ol fiesta zetec s, did a good job too.
but my audi is more important hah