Coolant pipe part number HELP please

campbell

Reaction score
The coolant pipe which runs just above the plastic undertray located at the very front of the car, part metal and part a hard rubber, part of the coolant system, which is prone to leaking I believe, anyone know the part number so I can order one from Audi? Found my leak and this is the culprit!
When changing it too, will I need to drain the system or just blank the ends off with my fingers? If the system needs draining, how much G12 coolant is needed?
Cheers

WaterPipes2.jpg

The coolant pipe which runs just above the plastic undertray located at the very front of the car, part metal and part a hard rubber, part of the coolant system, which is prone to leaking I believe, anyone know the part number so I can order one from Audi? Found my leak and this is the culprit!
When changing it too, will I need to drain the system or just blank the ends off with my fingers? If the system needs draining, how much G12 coolant is needed?
Cheers

Just re-read this... the only coolant pipe I recall running along the bottom is the one from the thermostat housing and the bottom of the radiator... this is purly rubber... you haven't mistaken the power steering pipes for coolant pipes have you?

The only coolant hose I know of that is part metal/part rubber is the one from the afterrun pump to the turbo that runs along the side of the cambelt cover and goes round the back of the engine..

<tuffty/>