Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    4th Gear

Status

Question Coolant pipe part number HELP please

The coolant pipe which runs just above the plastic undertray located at the very front of the car, part metal and part a hard rubber, part of the coolant system, which is prone to leaking I believe, anyone know the part number so I can order one from Audi? Found my leak and this is the culprit!
    When changing it too, will I need to drain the system or just blank the ends off with my fingers? If the system needs draining, how much G12 coolant is needed?
    Cheers
    2002 225 S3, metallic black, REVO, 18" RSTT alloys, goodyear Eagle F1s, silver leather heated seats, tinted windows, H&R spacers, black diamond grooved discs & Ferrodo DS2500 pads, BOSE system, xenons, forge DV, samco TIP & upper boost hoses.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Anyone!?
    2002 225 S3, metallic black, REVO, 18" RSTT alloys, goodyear Eagle F1s, silver leather heated seats, tinted windows, H&R spacers, black diamond grooved discs & Ferrodo DS2500 pads, BOSE system, xenons, forge DV, samco TIP & upper boost hoses.

5th Gear

Status
    VCDS in North Wales
    2007 A6 3.0TDi S-Line Le Mans Avant , adaptive xenon lights, sunroof, privacy glass, towbar, led rears & randomly rear seat airbags
    1999 Honda S2000 , mcb low milage jap import, fully bushed, mugen exhaust <<< for sale! <<<
    2001 Passat TDi 130 Sport < sold!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Passat/PB140007s.jpg

4th Gear

Status
    What a guy! Thanks very much mate

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by campbell View Post
    The coolant pipe which runs just above the plastic undertray located at the very front of the car, part metal and part a hard rubber, part of the coolant system, which is prone to leaking I believe, anyone know the part number so I can order one from Audi? Found my leak and this is the culprit!
    When changing it too, will I need to drain the system or just blank the ends off with my fingers? If the system needs draining, how much G12 coolant is needed?
    Cheers
    Just re-read this... the only coolant pipe I recall running along the bottom is the one from the thermostat housing and the bottom of the radiator... this is purly rubber... you haven't mistaken the power steering pipes for coolant pipes have you?

The only coolant hose I know of that is part metal/part rubber is the one from the afterrun pump to the turbo that runs along the side of the cambelt cover and goes round the back of the engine..

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...