Show us your stickers

Audi love

Reaction score
I no there is another thread out there but debating what stickers to put on mine at the moment i dont want to just see the asn stickers! cheeeers.

have got some ur-quattro "quattro" decals on lower rear edge of rear wndows, a la ur-quattro and Audi sport-net sticker top middle rear window inder third brake light

Here's my effort.

IMG_0895.jpg

oooooooooooh, a stickers thread! I'll join in :)

102cc6d4.jpg

164aa62c.jpg

cb37583f.jpg

perhaps a bit ott, depend what you're looking for :p

Reactions: deeman88, Audi love and Customboy
Cheers guys, i like that picture and nice wheels J3RV X, prawn i have got to love your track car a lot of work gone into that. What do you guys think of the ring sticker even though you havent been :/ haha.Thanks for your help.

You clearly know the rules dude, to have a ring sticker🔥, you have to have lapped the ring yourself in that car!

So if you've been before and now got a new car- no sticker

If your car has been before and already had a sticker, but youve not been, you gotta remove the sticker :p

Not been to the ring, no sticker. Please. I literally want to smash peoples cars up when I see a 1.2 Corsa with the ring stickers on it.

Reactions: Audi love
Not really Audi related stickers but I ride a bmx and have stickers for my sponsor and other local shops/bmx brands i support

photo.jpg

Here are a few of mine (take note of the custom orange Audi-Sport.net sticker);

DubYouthKlub.jpg

IrnBru.jpg

PedobearMirror.jpg

RearWindow.jpg

ShellV-Power.jpg

Monster.jpg

It may seem cluttered but I don't just 'stick them anywhere' - I do think ahead before ahdn and that also means colour chose aswell ;)

Reactions: deeman88
i just clicked on the link, it takes you straight to paypal shopping cart, do i not get to see what they look like first? lol and do you get 2 stickers or just 1? do i get to select a colour?
cheers

sure its for 2? as it says sticker not stickers quantity 1.. dont wanna wait and only recieve 1 haha not bein picky just im after 2 :)
also can i get them to stick externally? as those pics look like there just internal which sucks :/

Prawn i tottally agree haha just think they suit the audis! and danman that really f**** me off to so pointless and defeats the objective, Wizza i guess you like your orange and stickers good work, Cheers!

Last edited:
Prawn i tottally agree i have been but not in my car haha just think they suit the audis! and danman that really f**** me off to so pointless and defeats the objective, Wizza i guess you like your orange and stickers good work, Cheers!

Aye, tried something different after getting a slight bit of inspiration from a car that had orange wheels so stuck it another step. As reagrds to my Audi-Sport stickers I had them made at a place local to me. Also had it made so that it went on outside of window rather than inside :)

Has it always been for two ? i brought through the link about two weeks ago and only got one. now i got none cos i took it off for tinting:sob:

Its for 1 sticker only. Internal only. They are only available in red white and blue which are the site colours.

Sandra surely you can get them in other colours as wizza has and a few others how do you do that? cheers

You will need to ask Wizza, where he got his, ours just come as internals and in the site colours.

For those who wanted to see a few more pics.

6.jpg

9.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: marshall-12
Here are a few of mine (take note of the custom orange Audi-Sport.net sticker);

It may seem cluttered but I don't just 'stick them anywhere' - I do think ahead before ahdn and that also means colour chose aswell ;)

You're missing the "passion... bass... and serious grace" sticker mate!

J3RV X, looking really nice mate even if it isnt an audi ;) and schlaag those are an absolute B**CH to remove!

Jerv, aint seen you about for ages!!!

Cars still looking sweet.

Wheres Speedy Steve when you need him....now he has a nice sticker collection on the back of his S3.

TOM.S can i see a couple full pics of your car please as im thinking of blacking up my roof and spoiler, is it wrapped?

yes its wrapped in satin black, i got this something i call the'' black pack'' (black roof,spoiler, mirros,tints,headlights,and tail lights)
still need to do the grille frame
156578_3959362143480_1263060614_33653726_1485116195_n.jpg
380176_3959365663568_1263060614_33653731_107679015_n.jpg
545312_3959364663543_1263060614_33653730_687065838_n.jpg
536155_3959363703519_1263060614_33653729_815269591_n.jpg

Last edited:
i have a roland plotter and make stickers for mates and a few shops and clubs, if after anything let me know

Reactions: deeman88 and Audi love
Tom s looking good mate but please get some hub caps for your wheels please haha liking the blank roof mate but not a fan of the monster energy stickers, and scott b5 liking audrey made hahaha, cheeers james moore im kinda after an audi sport logo but in different colours and maybe a few others i will have a think mate. pm how much they cost? cheers mate!

Jerv, aint seen you about for ages!!!

Cars still looking sweet.

Wheres Speedy Steve when you need him....now he has a nice sticker collection on the back of his S3.

Cheers, I know ain't been on here for awhile, added a few bits lately, had 3"dp and decat fitted and new turbo, oh and found a way to make my exhaust pop/bang on demand :gun2: (thats the chav in me :undwech:)

Tom s looking good mate but please get some hub caps for your wheels please haha liking the blank roof mate but not a fan of the monster energy stickers, and scott b5 liking audrey made hahaha, cheeers james moore im kinda after an audi sport logo but in different colours and maybe a few others i will have a think mate. pm how much they cost? cheers mate!

no way! some ****** keep stealing my hub caps.. (4 sets already) so im not getting any more just leave em like that.and im adicted to monster energy drinks thats why the stickers :D