what are your thoughts on this pics guys

s3gazz

Reaction score
hi guys went to a wraping place i know of today and asked him to do me a rought draft of what my car would look like with the following wraped bonet, roof, bumper and spoiler all thoughts welcome thanks and they are crap pics too.

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

Sorry mate.... Not for me... But hey if you like it.... Doesn't matter what anybody else thinks...

not for me, but if its your thing good luck and go for it.
Pure white and black roof and black blades would look good though.

I'm sorry computer says no!! Please I love the great silver car but don't do this it just seems to have lost its Audi pedigree and sad to say it will be looking chavy but that's just my own opinion and don't mean to offend

Super gay, haha. Like The look of black roof but not the rest.

lol guys thought youed all say that ha was going to just get the roof done but told him to see what it looked like with the full lot done.
or and for the full car doining in the new s3 blue £900 woooo would it look nice tho.

£90 for roof and spoiler doing so ill just go for that i think thanks guys and cheers again

following the lines of the bonnet down like that makes it look like a dodgy 8P replica Gazz, do the roof and mirrors by all means, but not the bonnet!

Welly has his whole bonnet done, and that looks cool too

arrrggghhhh noooo, im getting my roof, spoiler and door fins done soon on my silver s3!!!

good choice with just the roof and that pal, but remember its your car, if you like something do it :)

well guy thanks and prawn im def just going to get the roof and spoiler done forget the bonet and bumper ill just be ruining it

Full wrap in matt black would look really cool, bit of a pain to keep though achording to Focus RS 500 owners.

If you just did the roof and the spoiler it wouldn't be so bad, could actually be nice. The problem is that when the bonnet is black then it's too much of a contrast.

Try it with just the roof black

Just do the roof as that'll look smart I think. Might be worth having a chat with Damo as he is up your way and I'm sure he said he had another black roof wrap to do on a silver s3, so he'll have the measurements and materials