Golf 32 wheels on s3

• Thread starter imported_Strider81
  • Start date
I

imported_Strider81

just thought these might look the dogs on the ess- any1 brave enough to do a photoshop or if any1 has ne pics wud be grateful.

cheers

Defo leave them for the R Strider IMO.

Stewart, excellent set of pics. Really lovely golf. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well, they are ET38 so will need spacers to fill out the arches but they will go straight on...

Personally i dont think multi spoke wheels suit the S3 but check out my sign link and see what you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

cheers mate- yeh ur right they dont suit the s3 but they look really good on the golf!

oh well back to the rs6 idea.

[ QUOTE ]
Defo leave them for the R Strider IMO.

??????????????????????????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

i like the R32 and OZ wheels but agree they are not suited to A3/S3 - the body shape too curved and needs chunky wheels

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
umm

S3SANTA.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

nice work mate- and really clean ride too- how many hours did u spend polishing that?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not his. He has got an A3. It's a Photoshop.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude u gathered it was a photoshop- hard not to notice but i thought he owned the car!

lol love the photochop, looks well with the brakes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Sod it, lol, is that better ? im off to bed now im nakkered

S3SantaMs.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I suppose if I am being picky the wheels aren't central on the original tyres and the silver of the wheel is too bright compared to the rest of the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

and the trees are too green.........ah well