Replacing bushes - new subframe / suspension bolts?

Squirrelofdoom

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm PU bushing my car, but before I actually go ahead and replace them all, should I get a new set of bolts to replace those I take off while replacing the bushes? If so, does anyone know where to get them from as a whole?

Cheers,
Aran

Hi guys,

I'm PU bushing my car, but before I actually go ahead and replace them all, should I get a new set of bolts to replace those I take off while replacing the bushes? If so, does anyone know where to get them from as a whole?

Cheers,
Aran

I have a set of powerflex bushes for the wish bones if your interested let me know. Their the larger ones for new 8L chassis.

Hi mate, i've already bought the bushes, just need to decide on this before starting to fit them. Cheers anyway

I bought all my wishbone and subframe bolts from my local SEAT dealer, they can order all the bolts you need. You will need an impact socket for the subframe bolts.

Hi Jag - got an impact socket, so that's fine. I actually wanted to know if I NEED to replace my suspension bolts while upgrading the bushes or if it's just optional?

I didnt replace mine, but reused them with some loctite.

Maybe I'm crazy, but they didn't go anywhere in 50,000 miles. I checked them after a couple of hundred though.

Went to audi today and bought any of the suspension bolts which were stretch bolts, the others I left