Volks AutosSky Insurance
    Bwah

Status

Can someone give this engine picture the once over...

Hi guys, just taken the car out for a test and it is flat as a pancake... im thinking collapsing hose under boost but before i take of this TIP and put it back to standard.. can anyone see anything plugged in wrong / wrong way around that could be my issue?

symptoms are 1st gear picks up great for ..... 4 seconds then everything goes flat.. no power

ive changed the spring in the 008 to a yellow.. no diff... back to std DV.. no difference

air filter taken off so tip has no kink... no difference

help me please

2. # ADS
    ADS

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    N75 plumbed in wrong.... the one going into the TIP is where boost should go... the longest outlet on the N75 goes into the TIP

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status
    also the pipe to your hockey puck from the TIP is kinked massively too in the pic
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

Bwah

Status
    Tuffty you are completely right! What a muppet I am. I had so much off the car recently i slipped up on this!

thanks mate.. second pair of eyes always helps!

Bwah

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vrbob View Post
    also the pipe to your hockey puck from the TIP is kinked massively too in the pic
    It is indeed Rob, im going to have to get an aftermarket hose for that... the original is like melted goo.. so crap its unreal!!

will that cause any massive issues in the running of the engine of left like that till the weekend? on to etka as I type!

Bwah

Status
    Sorted. Long n75 pipe to TIP, left side to actuator and bottom to charge pipe

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status
    Yeah i had to raid my dads assorted odds and ends to find some pipe to repalce the same hose as mine had about as much strength as a wet paper bag!
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch