Can someone give this engine picture the once over...

Schlaag

Bwah
Reaction score
Hi guys, just taken the car out for a test and it is flat as a pancake... im thinking collapsing hose under boost but before i take of this TIP and put it back to standard.. can anyone see anything plugged in wrong / wrong way around that could be my issue?

symptoms are 1st gear picks up great for ..... 4 seconds then everything goes flat.. no power

ive changed the spring in the 008 to a yellow.. no diff... back to std DV.. no difference

air filter taken off so tip has no kink... no difference

help me please :sob:

4b99cec9.jpg

9accd934.jpg

N75 plumbed in wrong.... the one going into the TIP is where boost should go... the longest outlet on the N75 goes into the TIP

<tuffty/>

also the pipe to your hockey puck from the TIP is kinked massively too in the pic

Tuffty you are completely right! What a muppet I am. I had so much off the car recently i slipped up on this!

thanks mate.. second pair of eyes always helps!

also the pipe to your hockey puck from the TIP is kinked massively too in the pic

It is indeed Rob, im going to have to get an aftermarket hose for that... the original is like melted goo.. so crap its unreal!!

will that cause any massive issues in the running of the engine of left like that till the weekend? on to etka as I type!

Sorted. Long n75 pipe to TIP, left side to actuator and bottom to charge pipe

dff1cf95.jpg

Yeah i had to raid my dads assorted odds and ends to find some pipe to repalce the same hose as mine had about as much strength as a wet paper bag!