what springs to fit on the back to get it lower with ap coilovers?

S3 JOHN

Reaction score
Fitted my ap coilovers this weekend and i want the back to go lower. Has anyone fitted different springs to archive this?
Any help would be great .

Many thanks

hi john, sorry that its not answering your question but could you post a pic of your car with the coilovers on? did you have to change anything else to get the camber correct?

No worries .This is with ap coilovers with the rear adjusters out and only the spring in and it still not low enough. You have to fit adjustable tie arms when lowering over 25mm i believe. hope this helps .
7152622551_d3353ca851_c.jpg

I've got AP's and mine was that height at the back before I removed the adjusters.
Think the only way to get it even lower is to get different springs.

Already taken out the blue piece only running the black bit . Been doing some searching and alot of people have brought silverline springs to get it lower so iv emailed FK and hopefully get a reply tomo . There only meant to be £80 too so not to bad .

Right iv ordered two FK silverline rear springs so hopefully they will sort out the problem .
If anyone else would like to order some the part number is:
FK88HA/4

24€ each spring and 14,49€ p+p

Which worked out £52 pounds all in. Just phone 004971913275180.

Right iv ordered two FK silverline rear springs so hopefully they will sort out the problem .
If anyone else would like to order some the part number is:
FK88HA/4

24€ each spring and 14,49€ p+p

Which worked out £52 pounds all in. Just phone 004971913275180.

Hello mate did the springs work cos I'm having trouble with my ap coilovers?

Pm 'supreme' on here. He has ap's and we sent his rear springs away to be shortened by 15mm. The car runs only these springs with no adjusters, it's very low.