Help with a3 modding please :)

yup, your new TIP just jubilees onto the turbo.

CHeck out creation motorsport or Demon Motorsport for cheap silicon boost hoses, both do kits for well under £100 for your car.

Turbo revs FMIC is £200. For a clutch you'll need a VR6 clutch an G60 flywheel. I've got a flywheel if you want to buy one.

Exhaust wise you'll be OK without a cat back exhaust unless you want the noise, you just need a 3'' DP/decat which will be around £100 on ebay.

For brakes look for some S3 / TT 312mm carriers for your calipers, then just get new discs and pads and you're sorted.

Just looking at a vortex straight through from turbo !!! Any ideas on what I should pay second hand ???

Prawn How much are you wanting for the g60 ??? And does the whole thing just bolt straight in ? Nothing to change ?? I won't be fitting it lol but nice to know !
What do you think I should offer for the exhaust it's down pipe back and think its 3" straight through ??? Vortex !

Oh and just been looking on eBay but all listings for the brakes are carrier , calliper and disks ???

Just emailed creation Motorsport on eBay prawn see if he can do me a deal as the intake tip I bought second hand for £25 is one of his lol so dropped that in hoping he might be more friendly and knock us a few quid off lol !

Right couple more things added to the list !
Fmic bought
3" downpipe bought
3" straight through vortex exhaust bought
cambelt kit and water pump bought
Just looking for brakes , clutch and suspension

Prawn you not changed your mind yet about fitting everything for me ? For a price of course and a few tins of beer along the way ???

Sorry Paddy, I'd like to help out, but I only get 2 days off every 2 weeks, and live away from home on site for 12 days at a time. I struggle like hell to get my own stuff done between running 3 cars and keeping my lovely girlfriend happy! Somehow I still want to build a new engine, and make my own custom 3'' exhaust this summer, as well as getting the mini back on the road. For the time being at least, my time is priceless.

Sorry chap!

Ok bud !!! Know anyone else with the same experience with these engines that could do it ?