At last! Shiny again

The Doctor

Reaction score
Website
www.wbmcc.com
FINALLY! Yesterday the rain held off long enough for me to get the car properly spring-cleaned.

Fully washed, clayed, polished & waxed, and now tucked up under the car-port out of the rain. Until Friday when it'll be splashing through the puddles on the way to work I expect.

Some snapshots...

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

Car looks awesome. Are your rear windows tinted? :)

Sandra - no, it's just the angle of the photo that makes them appear darker, plus it was parked under the car port at the time.

JoJo - it might look the same to your un-OCD eyes (OK, so I admit it is always shiny!), but believe me when I stroke it now it's sooooo much silkier than before. I can almost hear it purring with delight. Am I losing it?

Ignore Joe he only cleans his car when Haleys Comet is in orbit :)
Looks good Paul

Mate fine offort!! i got to get out and clean mine!! this is a good example of how goos a silver can be.

Love seeing a shiny Audi :)

Whenever the weathers better im gonna sort mine out. Its been raining just about everyday that i can remember!

Looks lovely mate

JoJo - it might look the same to your un-OCD eyes (OK, so I admit it is always shiny!), but believe me when I stroke it now it's sooooo much silkier than before. I can almost hear it purring with delight. Am I losing it?

I'm actually surprised your car still has paint left with the amount of OCD it gets! :laugh:

Ignore Joe he only cleans his car when Haleys Comet is in orbit :)

Damn, you noticed my car washing pattern? :blink:

Good work mate... I really need to get mine done to but need some new pads for the DA as it would appear I have picked up a few small scratches over the winter :(

<tuffty/>

I had good intentions of washing my car today. Went to Halfords this morning to buy some "wonder wheels" and a clay bar kit. As I was driving home it started raining :(

Westy i feel you pain! I also wet and brought a lot of new cleaning products the other day to clean my new s3 and all its done is rained!!lol!