Uprated clutch and dmf to smf HELP, advice

andrew-247

Reaction score
Iv got an audi a3 tdi 130 quattro, had it remapped at work to around 180hp and after a week the clutch started slipping in 4th and now 3rd, im looking for the best option to upgrade to, in the future im aiming to go to around 240hp/250hp and somewhere around 500nm of torque. What is the best performance clutch to go for that i wont have any trouble with?
Also it has a dual mass flywheel what sort of power can this hold out, iv read that you can stick the g60 single mass flywheel straight on?
I just want to get it right now so i dont have problems in the future

Any help apricated, thanks

Iv got an audi a3 tdi 130 quattro, had it remapped at work to around 180hp and after a week the clutch started slipping in 4th and now 3rd, im looking for the best option to upgrade to, in the future im aiming to go to around 240hp/250hp and somewhere around 500nm of torque. What is the best performance clutch to go for that i wont have any trouble with?
Also it has a dual mass flywheel what sort of power can this hold out, iv read that you can stick the g60 single mass flywheel straight on?

g60 wont work on the 6 speeds, you will need to look into a sachs racing smf kit but i think these are over 1k, i have a customer running a ibiza pd130 running around 340lbs.ft with a 6 paddle clutch on stock dmf no problems

Contact Linda at c.g.motorsport. Immense clutches on offer and specified to your requirements. I bought dual mass flywheel and six paddle clutch for my s3 and I'm running more power through it. I paid about £500 all in. The clutch is good for about 600bhp apparently but will never put that to the test. Fantastic service too.

Contact Linda at c.g.motorsport. Immense clutches on offer and specified to your requirements. I bought dual mass flywheel and six paddle clutch for my s3 and I'm running more power through it. I paid about £500 all in. The clutch is good for about 600bhp apparently but will never put that to the test. Fantastic service too.

My main worry is the flywheel, as my car has done 112k alot of people are saying that its gonna soon be naff, rather do it when its all apart!
I will check out c.g.motorsport, cheers

Exactly. Once out and apart, do the lot. Mention asn and see what she can do. They are great.