best place for remap ?

Dj Vegas

Reaction score
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Hi i have done all these things to my audi and now want a remap wheres best place and how much BHP do you think i might get with all these mods and is there any others i should do before getting remap done?

Intercooler
Panel Filter
De-cat [FONT=arial, tahoma, verdana]
Breather hoses[/FONT] [FONT=arial, tahoma, verdana]Turbo boost hoses[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, tahoma, verdana]DV[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, tahoma, verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=arial, tahoma, verdana][/FONT]

lol, I reckon if you search for your thread title you'll get 20 zillion hits..

a3 or s3?
year?

Bill @ Badger5 has always done an excellent job for me, he's a site sponsor, but north yorkshire way is a bit of a trek for you and Rtech arent that much closer, Im sure a fellow celt will point you in the right direction ;)

lol, I reckon if you search for your thread title you'll get 20 zillion hits..

a3 or s3?
year?

Bill @ Badger5 has always done an excellent job for me, he's a site sponsor, but north yorkshire way is a bit of a trek for you and Rtech arent that much closer, Im sure a fellow celt will point you in the right direction ;)
+1

yep its true mate,..... his was standard at 265bhp, simple remap designed by shark, and its now pushing 315 bhp... can be done and sent to you with an sts, that way you can keep your standard map etc... and all prices are fair...

think its brodster on here

Are you thinking of an 8P S3? this is an 8L forum... and we still don't know what car the OP has... could be an A3...

<tuffty/>

hi thanks every 1 i will look them up yeah its quite a way to go see badger / revo tech, my car is an A3 not S3 but what sort of gains will i get with mods i have done should i do any more before this?

I did seach but there only seemed to have s3's plus i was just wondering if i could do anyhting else to get best gians on the map when its done

yep its true mate,..... his was standard at 265bhp, simple remap designed by shark, and its now pushing 315 bhp... can be done and sent to you with an sts, that way you can keep your standard map etc... and all prices are fair...

think its brodster on here

Wrong Forum to post that in then... ;)
8L 1.8t
8P 2.0t Hence the difference... and 340bhp is achievable from stage 1 & twintake... 360bhp max I have seen on revo2 on S3 here

1.8t S3 wont do that from anyones stage 1

You have Rs tuning in Leeds I believe?

thanks badger i will have look going ring them this afternoon i know your more focused on s3 but how much gain do you think i will get?
(audi a3 1.8 t sport AUM engine 2000 Reg)
Also what would you recommend i do next for even more power cheers

you should be able to get 210-220bhp if everythings ok with it. K03s on aum..
more power is more £

how much £ do you want to spend?

its a slippery slope :p

mate, if you look up my mate mark brodie on here, he owns brotek and he can get quite a lot of safe power outa your s3, as he has a s3 which is pushing 315bhp... just with a stage 1 - shark performance map.

look him up mate.

cheers

danny

Yeah right. Michael Jackson had a bath with me once too.

Any recommendations in the Somerset/bristol area?? Don't really wanna go revolution

TSR in Bridgwater do revo, got a good rep and been on fifth gear too. They are doing maps vat free at the mo.

Any recommendations in the Somerset/bristol area?? Don't really wanna go revolution

Bill at badger 5 is on junction south of glos, just a quick run up the m5

i meant revo lol, ****** phone. yea i work next door to tsr, not a bad bunch of lads. oh i didnt realise badger 5 also does mapping :D. im not sure though if mine need a bench flash or new chip, anyone know which ecus need what??