PEOPLE OF ASN: I am a Prawn in Need!

Prawn

My other car is a MINI!!!!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Folks, I need a favour!

As you know, Comrades of Vag, run by our very own (and dear) Aaron, are running a competition for one lucky member to win a Professional photoshoot by DrivebyShooters. Sadly though, all the other entries appear to have been taken by photographers already, and my lowly entry is taken on my Iphone!

So, if you're bored of seeing the same old thing time and time again, ultra low cars on scene wheels, and fancy seeing some professional shots of something a little more original, then help a prawn in need and do me one small favour!

If you could click one the image, then click like and give me a chance of finally getting some decent pictures of the beast, I'd be eternally grateful!

Facebook

Whilst you're there, you can take a look at some of the wicked shows that COV have coming up, and join the group too if you havn't already :)

Much love

Prawny

Pics for inspiration:

8d8d2abc.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

e03a3acc.jpg

c4bfa40c.jpg

69b4644e.jpg

eb480c5a.jpg

c5d5991c.jpg

ae2ec93b.jpg

I like the second picture from the top,and yes there are to many people modifieing there cars for show's,make it look nice drive well go well and thats a whole car,i agree.so il click like,because i like you ha.

Voted for you!

Im in it too ;)

I shouldn't have clicked like simply because your a3 is faster and cooler than my s3 :sob: Lol good luck fella.

Cheers chaps, your support is much appreciated!

If anyone finds themselves unable to vote, one sure way to be able to is to Join Aarons group, it's a really good little up and coming group that's growing hugely every month, the turn out at Ace Cafe every month from COV now far outweighs any other single club, and with all the events Aaron has planned for this summer it looks set to carry on growing by the day!

Reactions: liquids3
can'y trust anyone these days can you mark! the *******s!

Thanks to everyone that's voted so far! it's ahead by quite a margin! the power os ASN!!!