Well its been some time but i now have my S3 column twin gauge pod

Andrew@A.L.D

May add NOS to 600+bhp S3.
Reaction score
Website
www.aldevelopments.com
Just need to get it back and fit my electrical Stacks Boost and oil pressure gauges

I went for the electrical Stacks boost gauge as it reads 35 psi and Oil pressure in Bar for easy reading

I would like to thank Dave Platt aka Twins on some Ford Forums for his handy work

P1060969.jpg

P1060968.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good mate.

Hows it sit on the coloumn? Does it get in the way of the dials?

Sound, how long until you get round to fitting it mate?

:).

Hows the subframe braces and front connecting bar coming mate?

fair dos mate.

You still planning making a replacement for the smic connecting pipe?

I have done this a while ago and posted it on some thread. I used a Mk 4 golf pod and modded it a bit to fit the S3 column.

6845026231_e2a9425ba0.jpg

6845025521_3a2ef69640.jpg

6845025291_9548849ff4.jpg

Yours is a bit different shaped...it what BMW owners call a mickey mouse column pod. Im interrested seing how it will look once installed. Good Job!

Whats the rough price on these andrew? That s3 looks mint with the gauges like that.

Yeah i know mate, just wondered what he charges.

How easy is it to remove the top column?

That it, ill be seeing what yours looks like mate and think ill be sending mine off :).

Sorry but not for me,
It makes the cluster look very busy, I have a pillar pod and a vent pod but if i needed a third i would probably go for a twin pillar set up.
Each to there own and it looks well made too

I only like the OEM look so it has to be hidden or subtle.

Not the best pic but you get the idea

I like it and just have to wire it all up, they don't block the view of the dials that much anyway

Covers the time and the mileage but who looks at them all the time

Image0333.jpg

Looks good mate. You got one a bit further away to show it off?

Personally I reckon they are too close to you, I'd be more drawn to those than my speedo I think.

just got rid of a focus st 225 and loved having gauges on the dash far better than pillar or other set ups IMO .

Andrew anymore pics of yours from a bit further away? Need to order one of these but just want to see it, in its full glory lol.