Audi S3 Grill Wrap -- BIG THANKS

S3_Olly

Full Throttle
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Hi All,

just a quick one to say thanks thanks to Damo.h for the Grill Wrapp, Looks great and a very proffesional job indeed so ifyou are looking for anything along the lines of Vinyl Wrapping give Damo.h a shout.

Here are a couple of pictures of the grill in all its glory, this should have been done a while ago but theweather has held me off.

Once again cheers Damo

Pic+2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

Pic+3.jpg

Will do cheers, mine had been sprayed before i bought it but its got so many stones chips now

PM damo he will give you a good price he did mine last year

Good call Chris
PMs only or this becomes a sale thread please people,Damo will be happy to help

Will do cheers, mine had been sprayed before i bought it but its got so many stones chips now
I did mine with several coats of primer then black paint and laquer,it still stonechipped so went back to chrome.

Hi All,

just a quick one to say thanks thanks to Damo.h for the Grill Wrapp, Looks great and a very proffesional job indeed so ifyou are looking for anything along the lines of Vinyl Wrapping give Damo.h a shout.

Here are a couple of pictures of the grill in all its glory, this should have been done a while ago but theweather has held me off.

Once again cheers Damo

Pic+2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

Pic+3.jpg

Looking good Olly, make a massive difference. Thanks for bigging me up dude :thumbsup:

PM damo he will give you a good price he did mine last year, its great still looks like its just been done.

Chris.

Nice one Chris, glad its still looking good.

Good call Chris
PMs only or this becomes a sale thread please people,Damo will be happy to help

I did mine with several coats of primer then black paint and laquer,it still stonechipped so went back to chrome.

Cheers mate, as said guys please adhere as Im only a weekender at this really so don't have the rights to advertise my skills as I don't pay for open sales on ASN

you let that cowboy near your car??!!

i paint mine too vorhees, i do it every year to keep it fresh for the shows. the chips do get a bit annoying :(

Not like you, I'd of thought you'd of have swiped a shed load from all the shows you visit and just swap it out... ****** scouser ;)
when we do yr lenses I'll wrap the grill if ya like bro.