GSF or Eurocarparts?

doublem_1

Reaction score
Need to buy a new front wiper motor tomorrow. GSF is a little cheaper but neither state what manufacturer makes them. Any suggestions on which to go for?

Have you tried a local TPS, they will do genuine but at trade price.

Ive always gone to Euros, but thats probably coz i get a good discount there!!

I did prefer GSF over Euros but GSF keep getting parts wrong lately, but still not as bad as euros, even so far as a set of pads that they had originally sold to my neighbour with discs a few years before when 3 wrong ones later they were telling him it must be modified!!! Not very impressed although there is one guy in my local one that I dont mind dealing with. T.P.S. have got really funny about non-trade customers and may ask you what company you are ringing from. If that happens you might as well put the phone down as they will just pass you around until you get fed up. Saying that when I did ring the one in MK instead of a couple of London ones they were great. I am lucky enough that my local stealer gives me discount as I buy service bits from him so he knows I am a mechanic by trade. Good luck mate :)

Went to GSF and they got the part wrong. In all fairness there are two types and my reg suggested the more expensive but he said to go for the cheaper one, which was wrong. Its all ok now, although the intermittent doesn't work. Think the relay is duff but not sure how to tell.

ECP has 25% off a lot of the time. Use code APRIL25 in April...

I use euros. Only cos its closer to me and i get 25% discount :)

Euro and GSF always screw stuff up. But they are cheap and cheerful so can only expect so much. I normally go main dealers cause I get good discount and the quality is better. Saying that with dealers if you get say a ball joint you just get the ball joint. If you get it from Euro or GSF you tend to get all the new bolts to go with it as well. Thats one of few pros (other than price) from Euro/GSF.