S3 owners with factory OEM rear parking sensors?

Schlaag

Bwah
Reaction score
Hi, could some kind soul with the factory fit PDC sensors in the lower rear bumper trim please have a quick measure of the diameter of the sensors / hole?

Im picking up the trim with the pre formed holes, but need to find out on suitable parking sensors that will fit

thanks
Dave

Hi, could some kind soul with the factory fit PDC sensors in the lower rear bumper trim please have a quick measure of the diameter of the sensors / hole?

Im picking up the trim with the pre formed holes, but need to find out on suitable parking sensors that will fit

thanks
Dave

If you can wait till the morning I can have a look Dave..................

Where did you get the trim from Schlaag?

Dave, the round holes in the rear trim measure 24mm in diameter and the sensors are 23mm in diameter.

Andy you are a gent, thank you v much.:beerchug:

Maz, from a local main dealer

Is it an easy retro fit? I actually prefer the look of the rear panel with the sensors, looks nicer. I don't have parking problems though :)

Thanks Dave, I thought you got lucky finding one at a breakers yard. Dealer prices changed my mind about a retrofit but it's something I'd like to do at some point. Good luck with it.

I agree Sam the rear looks far too plain without the sensors, not that I need them lol.

Were they a factory option? Mine has them on the rear but not the front, they are'nt wired up anyway =/