S3 with A8 Wheels

Barclaygreyhound

Reaction score
Sorry to ask but i don't seem to be able to fine any pics of an S3 with A8 wheels on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks to any one that can help

S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

DSCN0084Large.jpg

1525a8wheels1.jpg

Crikey, what an amazingly clean example. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

(sad confession time)

i've got a pic of the S3 above and of an A3 with RS4 wheels on my wall and still cannot decide which ones to get!

Love teh fact the A8's are more unique than the RS4's but concerned that lack of spoiler on my A3 means they' d look too big and out of place on the car. A bit bottom heavy.

Maybe I should start a poll?

[ QUOTE ]
(sad confession time)

i've got a pic of the S3 above and of an A3 with RS4 wheels on my wall and still cannot decide which ones to get!

Love teh fact the A8's are more unique than the RS4's but concerned that lack of spoiler on my A3 means they' d look too big and out of place on the car. A bit bottom heavy.

Maybe I should start a poll?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't go wrong with the RS4 look, but if you want to be adventurous(sp?) the A8 wheels are the choice for the original look, I've seen both on A3's and they all look good imo.

i'm am leaning that way jojo. need to save up for some coilovers first though. can't believe I told lee i'd keep his car standard! Its this forum thats making me spend money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i'm am leaning that way jojo. need to save up for some coilovers first though. can't believe I told lee i'd keep his car standard! Its this forum thats making me spend money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean dude, I was driving around in my standard S3 with 19" wheels as the only mod for 12 months before I came accross this site. Then went to a Rolling Road meet and had a go in a chipped S3, and got totally hooked on the modding bug. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

All I can say is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

I like this quote that I heard "before long every chav and their dog will have some"

I think that's about right TBH

they do look sweet though, was considering them on mine in 18''s before i sold it