getting my exhaust today

deeman88

Watch this space...
Reaction score
Hey guys just letting you know that im getting my powerflow exhaust today, and that should keep my modding bug happy until tomorrow when i get my ths intercooler! :)

Shweet :) let us know how it goes and the outcome, you going for twin or single tail pipe?

i want a subtle twin, and some level of deep bubble but nothing over the top :)

Iv got a twin, not sure of the make but it looks very similar to the standard s3. Has a nice note but cant really hear it from inside the car.
06ed60c9.jpg

Sorry but had to postpone it as something family related came up back at home, really gutted but my THS twin pass intercooler just got delivered today though! At least that will cheer me up

If you want subtle looks mate go for the RAiT tailpipe, and if they try telling you that you need anything less than 2.5" then walk away. Alot of power flow franchises will come up with some bull sh** story about what your car needs, only because 2.25 and smaller diameter pipe is easier to bend. An S3 needs at least 2.5" to breath properly, but unless you're running 600bhp+, you don't need any more than 3" (incase they try that one on you)

Where are you having it done btw?

Ben

Let me know when u have done it bro will pop over for a listen !!

Sorry but had to postpone it as something family related came up back at home, really gutted but my THS twin pass intercooler just got delivered today though! At least that will cheer me up

Shame about the zorst mate...
Post up a vid when you do get it done... im looking for a new exhaust with a nice little rumble.
Be nice to see the variety out there and what powerflow can do!

Bad times dude. Hope all is well and the modding can resume as normal :salute:

Thanks guys, I'm getting a 2.5 kit put on and I know it's a bummer but gonna have to wait for a few days. But got a surprise in the post yesterday (friday) but thanks to the weather, I didn't finish offering it up to the car to get an idea of pipework needed... Here's a sneak picture by the way because I know someone will be waiting to see

Thanks guys, I'm getting a 2.5 kit put on and I know it's a bummer but gonna have to wait for a few days. But got a surprise in the post yesterday (friday) but thanks to the weather, I didn't finish offering it up to the car to get an idea of pipework needed... Here's a sneak picture by the way because I know someone will be waiting to see

Are you being a tease?? I see no picture...

Got a few mins of sun yesterday but it really was just a few minutes. So i had to pack up early...

IMG_20120420_192742.jpg

Haha must be itching to get the ****** on!? I've had mine for a few weeks now and stil not fitted it yet... Good luck with it mate... Today looks Bright enough for you to do it... Fingers crossed!

Lol. Anyone want to trade families?? Off to the car pound so early because. Such a beautiful sunny day today for real and yeaaaaah all i wanna do is get it on. Are you still running the side mount IC? And whats stopping you finishing it off mate?

I will pass on the family offer lol yeh still running side ic atm
I didn't buy a kit I brought all the pipes individually as per prawns list from the fmic thread, which means I need to weld on two pipes for the n75 and dv myself. Just been puttin it off because of that really. Will be very soon tho! Get it fitted and I see your fairly local so I can check out your workman ship...syne sweet talk to to fitting mine lmao

Lol, I'm sure it was worth a try! Lol. Mine is a walk in the park to fit on, jus need to grind and trim the crash bar a lot, offer it up, make up some pipework, make some brackets, hook up the pipes and hoses and job done. I'm kinda stuck at the crash bar bit, it's making a lot of noise and my neighbours ain't friendly lol.

If they ain't friendly they ain't going to like you anyway. Chop away mate give them an actual reason to hate you...

Lol... i park on a public elevated car park, i must add the same car park that someone reversed onto my car within 5hours of me coming in... and my car is kinda unique... dont wanna bring too much attention but today was not my best... again.