EM TuningVolks Autos

Thread: Aero Wipers

imported_mustwin1

Aero Wipers

I've just seen these on vag-parts, what's so special about these to justify a price tag Ł50?

Also, a sunglasses holder is also on the site, I know a Seat (as in car) one was availible and recently discussed on this forum, but has any one got one from vag-parts? Any opinion on fitting and looks?

2. # ADS
    ADS

imported_fingermouse

Re: Aero Wipers

ive got the aero wipers and they are great, the main cost is changing the arms. They work so much better than the normal wipers,

as for the sunglasses holder i keep looking for one just always see the light tan one not a dark grey like i think my interier is ( never look at the roof lol)

imported_mustwin1

[ QUOTE ]
    ive got the aero wipers and they are great, the main cost is changing the arms. They work so much better than the normal wipers,

as for the sunglasses holder i keep looking for one just always see the light tan one not a dark grey like i think my interier is ( never look at the roof lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds dumb, but in what way are they better? I've just come from a mk3 golf, and the windscreen wipers on the A3 in camparism, seem perfect!

I've got the chequered interier, but my headlinings cream, so it may be the one for you?!

6th Gear

Status

Here are mine:

Update the car quite nicely [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

imported_mustwin1

Cheers Mark, how are you getting on with your springs?

1st Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    This sounds dumb, but in what way are they better?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I've got these on my S3. The old blades used to lift off the screen at speed (not a very nice experience) and the new ones don't. Worth every penny.

2nd Gear

Status

I take it these are not standard, even on facelift S3s?

1st Gear

Status

Correct.

imported_mustwin1

Cheers Drill, that excactly what I was after [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif[/img]

6th Gear

Status

what is 200KPH in real money Drill? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

200KPH is 125MPH

5th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    what is 200KPH in real money Drill? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well OBVIOUSLY if you're thinking KPH is $$$ then you have OTHER problems than just conversions [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

1st Gear

Status

I have the Touran blade on the back of my S3. I also had quite a long chat with one of the guys at Vagparts about using that instead of the Polo rear blade so it may well be that their rear aero kit comes with the Touran blade.