Whats this button for?

krisrg87

Reaction score
Website
www.fyneline-forum.net
So was cleaning the car today and seen this button that I had never noticed before, but have no idea what it's for and couldn't see it in the manual. Anyone know?
e0813b3f.jpg

looks like a rocker switch . i had one on my old car for the amp. could be anything.

A van I used to have had a switch like that which was used to manually heat the glow plugs! Lol! Piece of crap!

Oh you haven't got one of those have you??

Whatever you do DONT press it!!!

Its an ejector seat switch and if you do happen to press it, expect to see the moon ;)

OK OK, if you havent guessed by now, I am joking, not sure what it is to be honest, maybe as already mentioned for an amp??

I wired a switch into my Ibiza to control the electric aerial...
A mate had one on his Nova to act as a basic immobiliser.

I wired a switch into my Ibiza to control the electric aerial...
A mate had one on his Nova to act as a basic immobiliser.

How does an electric aerial act as a basic immobiliser? Presumably on a Nova it drains all power from the battery, leaving the car stranded.

How long you had the motor?? Can't beleive you never seen it before its right under your nose lol

Lol dave Funny fkr. It's hardly ****** hidden, stevie wonder could of found that haha

Im hoping for oil slick! In a James bond styli. Now that would be cool.

I'd guess at either a primitive immobiliser or amp switch..

You found it yet then?! :D

a button that when you have a young piece of *** in the passenger seat, the button swings the seat round, throws them in the boot and a cage comes down, trapping your victim inside saved for later.

maybe

Reactions: bigmoylan and Benjiman46
I agree, trace the wires. Otherwise it's just guesswork! I would guess remote power for an amp.

i'd **** one if it wasnt connected to anything and all the switching you have been doing was for nowt

Don't think he has done any 'switching' he's only just found it!?!?

Why is it when a secret switch is found everyone gets all excited?

So..... What is it then? Lol

could have been a birds car before and when you press it a dildo sticks up your ***...... dont sit on the seat lol.

Anyway what is it.......????

Could it be a valet switch for an aftermarket alarm like you got with the Cliffords? #You would switch it to disarm the auto locking.

Surly the wires can't be this ****** long ??

WTF is it man ;)