Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

New Audi owner...

Hi all.i,m a new audi owner and loving it.been on th site a few times for inspiration for my car so i just thaught i would put up a thread of my audi and the things it had done to it.

First of all my a3 isnt a turbo its a 20v 1.8 non turbo as I'm currently learning to drive and insurance would be massive.. the car is in pretty good nick for the year and millage of it.. so far I've corrected a few wrongs with the car that the last owner had done.. the colour of the car is yellow lol.... like to stand out lol... so its pretty standard but its got DRL headlights at the front with matching rear clusters and depo side repearters.. all black items.. its got genuine audi tt sport alloys on with 225/40/18 yokohama tyres on which I have a receipt of £625.00 for. Its got a hidious front aftermarket bumper on which is getting swapped asap with a fk debadged grill on atm.

Performance wise i fitted a cobra back box (came with the car) and also i have fitted a pipercross induction kit but managed to modify the original airbox to fit it into which I'm happy about with matching cold air feed to airbox... I'll upload some pictures when i have given her a good wash and wax nd inside valet.... its filthy atm lol.... I'm going to upgrade a few parts soon when they arrive then keep the work coming in... also pictures to follow shortly... thanks... comments welcome...
    Last edited by <tuffty/>; 12th April 2012 at 17:06. Reason: Edited for legibility...

2. # ADS
    ADS

Watch this space...

Status
    Welcome to the site mate! Hope to see pics soon and god luck with the driving.
    Safe Motoring
    My Build Thread... Nothing too special

Mods: ASN Sticker on Rear Driver Window, Forge 006, KO3s Turbo, Silicone TIP, 3inch Downpipe, Decat, FK Coilovers, Bosch Aero Retrofits, NGK 6458 Sparkplugs.

To do : Front and Rear 25mm ARB, Strut Brace, Adjustable Droplinks, Poly Red DogBone, Remap, FMIC... to be completed

5th Gear

Status
    Welcome! Get some pics up.

come fly with me

Status
    +1

Pics ASAP
    <Jay A3 build thread>

241bhp K03s - R Tech

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    Welcome!

5th Gear

Status
    Hi Matty

Ming Blue S3, Stage 3 Hybrid Turbo, Custom Map, Bosch 480 injectors, Custom TIP, Forge FMIC, 3" Downpipe, 200 Cell Sport CAT, Full Stainless, XS Power Mani, 6 Paddle Clutch, Red silicone hoses, LCR Brembo's, Forge 007p, KW Suspension Kit, Green filter, THS Mounts, 11mm & 16mm spacers, H&R Anti-roll bars, RS6 18" alloys, Michelin PS3's, Red Dog Bone Mount, Neuspeed quickshift, Boost Gauge, Aero wipers, LCR splitter, Forge Tie-bars, LED bulbs, Armrest, Custom TT pedals.

1st Gear

Status
    Welcome buddy, pics up ASAP. Cheers
    As Long as you in an Audi.......You doing it best!

Specs:

-Audi A3 8l 1.8T Silver 2003