Neuspeed P-Flow CAI

gsmboy

Reaction score
I've been offered to purchase a Neuspeed P-Flow Cold Air induction kit from an 8L A3, TT 180HP version. I know there are two versions one for the 180HP and the other for the 225HP. Will this cause an issue to fit on my S3? Are the MAF's different between the two HP's therefore fitment of the shield will be the issue?

Advise will be great before i commit. Cheers

Considering the CAI's designed for S3's struggle then I suspect this will be worse...

CDA ones designed for the S3 are restrictive so one designed for the A3 are going to be no better on an S3... IMO

<tuffty/>

180hp motor has the turbo in a different place, a smaller turbo inlet, and a smaller MAF, so basically it wont fit your S3 at all!

Kev... the CAI would just fit too the MAF so arguably would fit but the diameter of the tubing and tiny little filter that typically comes with these kits mean its gonna be like sucking a golf ball through a straw...

<tuffty/>

ah fair enough, i'm thinking it would replace the pipe all the way back to the turbo, but i see what you mean now.

Standard airfilters FTW.

Thanks guys. Did a bit more digging around and the flange size and overall size of the filter is different. Guess i'm gonna just stick with my Standard Box with BMC Panel Filter as i don't want a reduction in size of my filter :yes: