Finally finished refurbishing my bbs rep!

S3 JOHN

Reaction score
6911258428_2b4ee217ca.jpg
whats your thoughts people?

wanna sell them?? ;-) i like them mate, can see them being a bit marmite if ya know what i mean

OMG! nice job, they look proper smart! Have you got a build/refurb thread for these?

Glad people like them i was thinking they were looking a bit over the top !no no build thread im afraid . not up for selling them as when i get the tyres on them next weekend there be going straight on my car .Marmite? what you love them or you hat them?

i hate marmite, but i would say your wheels are more nutella

did you have to do any filling of kerb marks or were they in pretty good shape?

Na they were kerbed but not that deep so it all polished out with a conditioning pad on a grinder .

what colour car they goin on ?
they will look good depending on the car colour

well il take some pics next weekend if all goes to plan and post them up . In the middle of fully poly bushing my car then got to fit my aps then theses will be going on . Looking forward to seeing what they look like on. Good i hope! Fingers crossed.

I too am desperate to see them on the car....come on !
On the floor - yes they do look really good.

not going to go to low just as low as the back will go with the adjusters on and then level out the front . About 45mm i reckon .Cant go to low as my work car park has speed bumps otherwise i would slam it.

Now that is amazing I like them alot what colour is your car bud as I was thinking of doing my LM`s soon and this has put some serious food for thought in my Head white with Dolphin Grey inners
But seriously fantastic work did you do them with a spray gun or rattle can ?

They look well nice, I did my bbs alloys too over the weekend. Going on my silver motor

IMG-20120401-WA0000.jpg

6953026702_c043b1e819_c.jpg
7099095729_eb138a4f3f_z.jpg

So i got my rubber on my wheels today happydays!
Got all my bushes in !
Finished off my home made adjustable tie arms !
All i need now is this rain to go and tomo i should be able to finish most off it off and finally get my car back on the road!

Wheels look amazing mate. Loving all the new parts you have to fit aswell.

Very jealous.

Finally got my car back together ! was waiting for a nice day but two weeks on and i gave up waiting , so today i got wet.

7149280857_a71139a31b_b.jpg

I like the look thank good was a little worried . The only thing with my aps is the back isn't as low as i would like , iv only got the black bit in from the adjusters and its still not enough but im hoping they will settle as iv only driven up and down the street .

haha, S3 1 FWD, what an awesome number plate :p

Car looks amazing on those wheels John! Different to the norm, and absolutely awesome!

il get some better pics tomo after i give it good clean and my back stops hurting !. Thanks for the comments people

haha, S3 1 FWD, what an awesome number plate :p

Car looks amazing on those wheels John! Different to the norm, and absolutely awesome!

Plate was on the car when i brought it . Shame FWD stands for front wheel drive and not four wheel drive ay! but im gonna keep it .

Man I gotto get my wheels done I might just spray the middle kingfisher blue ??

Very nice mate, need a set of them for myself!

You've gave me the buzz!! Am away to look for new wheels!!

JEALOUS!! They are deffo the best custom wheel job I've seen on any a3/s3

Nice and different, it could do with being another inch lower with those stretched tyres on in my opinion. Good work though. :thumbsup:

Nice and different, it could do with being another inch lower with those stretched tyres on in my opinion. Good work though. :thumbsup:

I really want it to go lower but my aps wont let me at the back . Already running them without adjusters in . Hopefully they settle !
Is there any way of going lower? i have read about people fitting fk rear springs does this work ok with the ap setup ?

car looks awsome fella

what strecth is that on the front and what j wheels size?

james