Easter Holiday just trying to fix a few minor faults and irritations but seem stuck.

jacks3

Reaction score
Hello all hope the Easter break is going well.

As title i am using my Easter holiday to try and sort a few faults and little irritations i have with my S3, just started driving it on Thursday after a major fault with the speedo with bba reman and then having to get audi to sort a new set out and have reprogrammed, so my first irritation was with the standard audi s3 gear knob i replaced it with a Audi A5 gear knob here is a picture before install. i will put one up of the after install.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

also put the newly refurbished and balanced wheels on.

Now the only thing that seems to be bugging me is the radio i have a Audi Symphony that dose not turn on or off with the ignition i have to do this manually might seem a small problem but it bugs me can anyone help me i have though it could be a fuse but i cannot check which one is to do with the radio as my user guides and manuals are at work, also at night the radio dose not light up only the screen lights up non of the radio buttons all of the lights in the car are fine.

Hope someone can help.

again hope your Easter is good.

Many thanks

JackS3

Like the gearknob, can't see from pic is it 6speed? I'm guessing so. If its do you mind sharing where it's from and what the price is? Mines tatty in the s3 and been looking for a decent replacement for ages

Yeah it is a 6 speed i bought it off ebay I paid [FONT=arial, sans-serif]₤30 delivered had been looking on eBay for ages as they are like ₤60 plus from Audi. I really like it has given my Audi a nice modern touch. i will take a photo tonight when i go out and upload it.
Sorry i cannot help very much. i don't even know the part numbers.
[/FONT]JackS3
[FONT=arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]