Hello Fellow S3 owners

KelvinS3

Reaction score
Hi People just a quick post to say hi and to let myself be known

I`m Kelvin and now the owner of a Dolphin grey pre facelift with some fancy bits already on the car and some not so Ive spent all weekend fully Valeting the car as it was filthy inside and out but here are some photos for you to feast your eyes over

The State she arrived in

f8701126.jpg

a39801e8.jpg

9f65027d.jpg

Then After I worked my Magic

02e69770.jpg

85b2602b.jpg

d2653758.jpg

34d94640.jpg

Even in the poor Weather still managed to get a good reflection shot

fcacb3a7.jpg

Hi kelvin

Good job! Nice car and enjoy the forum.

Looks awesome mate, lovely car and good work on the clean! Nothing better than buying a car and making it your own ay!?!
Loving the brakes on it

Thanks Jim been reading your progress thread on your S3, Outstanding car you have achieved
I am still a fair bit off of where i want to take this But i need to replace those Frigging stupid M3 rep Mirrors & Replace them with S3 ones Payday cant come soon enough

Thanks Jim been reading your progress thread on your S3, Outstanding car you have achieved
I am still a fair bit off of where i want to take this But i need to replace those Frigging stupid M3 rep Mirrors & Replace them with S3 ones Payday cant come soon enough

Thanks. It's coming on.

Just noticed your wing mirror...lol. They look like the wing men's helmets in the 1980's film flash Gordon! Classic!

Hi and welcome to ASN sweet looking S3 you have there, good buy with the brakes too. Have a read of the Stickys there's some great info on there for you to get the modding bug.

Chris.

It has some of the most important Jobs done already and running stage 1 from R-Tech but yea the brakes were also a big buying point along with the amount of history i have with this car

It has some of the most important Jobs done already and running stage 1 from R-Tech but yea the brakes were also a big buying point along with the amount of history i have with this car

That's a definite plus point you cant go wrong with an R-tech map how many miles has it done.

130K but i have a full A4 Binder that i`ve not long gone through full of Receipts of every bit of work done

130K but i have a full A4 Binder that i`ve not long gone through full of Receipts of every bit of work done

Looks like you have hit on a very well looked after motor (bar the mirrors :p ) enjoy it especially the stopping power I'd love porka brakes.

Welcome to the money pit club Kelvin.

...How could the previous owner put those retarded wing mirrors on :banghead:

Nice looking S3

Lose them mirrors though

Very nice. Like the look of the brakes.

I'd take the mirrors off straight away, they're awful. :)

BTW - Are you missing a wheel nut?

Liam

Im in the process of chasing down a set of oem S3 mirrors as we speak but payday is still so far away which is a shame as your all right why would you do it spend all the money to ruin it with adding these ebay specials,

I need to find one that is breaking as ive got a small list of bits and bobs ive found out i need

Very nice mate. Looking at brakes like that myself as the ones in our Zafira are much sharper LOL!! In all honesty I could probably change the fluid to help but trying to convince myself I need Porsche ones :)

Definitely agree - lose those mirrors! You're missing part of the front lower grille round the off-side fog-lamp I think?

hi kelvin, just thought id tell you your tires are the wrong profile for the wheel size and car, its likely your speedo will be way out, so watch it through those speed cameras!
seems the previous owner wanted some stretch and has fitted 215/35, when in fact to match oem circumference you really need 225/40 or 235/35. of course it does depend on the width of the rims.

car is a lovely colour btw, and im jealous of the brakes!