I'm Back!

Ibzzzzz

Reaction score
Been a while since ive posted on here but im back....and with something youll like too!!!

So after the a4 1.8t the a3 1.8 the mk4 1.6 the golf vr6 and the focus st170.....im on this.... :)
0b82af65.jpg

just needs a clutch and few body imperfections sorted....

my question is where is the likes of nilz1.8t, jojo, 1animal1, s3ash etcetc...

Welcome back. Car looks good. Is it Akoya Silver? Jojo and the crew are still around.sure they will catch up with you. :)

Oh and ignore the horrible wheels.

Reactions: Ibzzzzz
Welcome back :icon_thumright:

Reactions: Ibzzzzz
Welcome back stranger!!!

Nilz is in the house, good to see you are back with a very nice car!!

Lovely colour too...im sure I have seen that car before somewhere recently as well.

my question is where is the likes of nilz1.8t, jojo, 1animal1, s3ash etcetc...

Maybe just like some of us long termers they are getting a little bored of the same old same old. We will still show our support at all the events and shows.

is it ibzzzz from enfield? its chris i used to have the white mk4 golf, might be the wrong person lol

yes mate whats happening i see you fell for an s3 too!

Welcome back stranger!!!

Nilz is in the house, good to see you are back with a very nice car!!

Lovely colour too...im sure I have seen that car before somewhere recently as well.

cheers man how you been

Welcome home Ibzzz, should look much nicer with some minor modifications.

well as some of you vultures may know i broke my s3 not so long ago and now am the proud owner of a late B5 S4...WOOOOP!

DF38D2F4-B3DE-4D9E-872E-487F140B7AB5-2533-00000218B5626156.jpg

E8153DF7-7730-4F18-A6C1-88755CEF6233-2533-00000218B7E4812B.jpg

had it since sept and loving itttt :D

Nice car matey! I must admit I was one of those vultures lol! How does it compare to the s3 then?

It's a different animal. Power is split to the rear as it should touching 300bhp and bags of torque!

Them parts ok?

Yea parts were all fine bro. Has it been remapped already then?

Welcome back ugly!!.... just been informed by the book of Face that my name had been mentioned...

Nice looking S3 you have there :) couldn't stay away eh

Tim that's old news now check the rest of the thread! How's the Beemer?

Tim that's old news now check the rest of the thread! How's the Beemer?

haha April!! that'll teach me! or maybe it won't :/ cheers Rav - BM's fine thanks, just not looking forward to winter, 285's on the back = sledge

Nice S4 Ibzzzy :)

haha April!! that'll teach me! or maybe it won't :/ cheers Rav - BM's fine thanks, just not looking forward to winter, 285's on the back = sledge

Nice S4 Ibzzzy :)

Lol, thought about replying and mentioning the age of the thread. Then forgot!

Cheers guys, Tim? Bm? Whyyy???
although you have the sideways fun 99% where as us Quattro people can only enjoy when that 1% of snow has it way

Just seen a car that looks like mine.....

71FB2711-61E1-40A0-BEEF-B3DB2C9DDF3A-361-0000002587D40FFB.jpg

aaaaah!

Cheers guys, Tim? Bm? Whyyy???
although you have the sideways fun 99% where as us Quattro people can only enjoy when that 1% of snow has it way

needed a big boot for both the dogs mate and the 535d engine is so much better than the Audi 3.0tdi - they also have a much better general spec than the A6 avants - killed me leaving Audi and not looking forward to winter :(

S4 avant phwooarr

needed a big boot for both the dogs mate and the 535d engine is so much better than the Audi 3.0tdi - they also have a much better general spec than the A6 avants - killed me leaving Audi and not looking forward to winter :(
Make sure you have blankets,a flask of coffee,sandwiches,bottles of water and flare gun every time you venture out onto open country roads in the winter Timbo

Reactions: JD09
S4 avant phwooarr

Make sure you have blankets,a flask of coffee,sandwiches,bottles of water and flare gun every time you venture out onto open country roads in the winter Timbo

I'm all over it matey ;) apparently you don't look as much of a d**k if you have the customary BMW cool box....

And a tow rope in case the odd Quattro drives past...:)

I was hoping a real 4x4 might pass ;) arghhh!! how much do i sound like Prawn!!!! :D

You've changed maaaaaaannnnnn.

I'm around if you need a tow mate, just call 07788GOT4X4