woohoo look what I just won guys

£330 then you need all the hoses piping fixings and fittings but all included bonus

Nice one mate !! U will love the difference it makes I got my forge fmic for only £150 on eBay was the best bargin I got ever!! Guy was gutted he paid £650 for it! He never set a reserve ! But had to make my own pipes so they cost me £113 so not bad bargin for £263! But good luck with it and hope fitting goes well!

Nice one mate !! U will love the difference it makes I got my forge fmic for only £150 on eBay was the best bargin I got ever!! Guy was gutted he paid £650 for it! He never set a reserve ! But had to make my own pipes so they cost me £113 so not bad bargin for £263! But good luck with it and hope fitting goes well!

Wow that's a real steal, I'm happy as larry though it's brand new and unfitted too, think he may have bought a new car looking at the S3 in the pic with it so maybe selling as no longer needed. Wonder how hard it will be to fit though, how easy was yours did you do it yourself.

Thanks, Chris.

Wow that's a real steal, I'm happy as larry though it's brand new and unfitted too, think he may have bought a new car looking at the S3 in the pic with it so maybe selling as no longer needed. Wonder how hard it will be to fit though, how easy was yours did you do it yourself.

Thanks, Chris.

Stickies :)

Ironcally the FMIC thread where I designed this very cooler and fitted it to my car for all you lovely ASN members whom I love all so much etc...

<tuffty/>

good work fella,

i managed to get a toyosports fmic with all the pipework for £56, its no where near as nice as yours and i had to loose the fogs and hack the bumper about, but is functional and i love a bargian

Good find there! Would have been on that if I had seen it!

Stickies :)

Ironcally the FMIC thread where I designed this very cooler and fitted it to my car for all you lovely ASN members whom I love all so much etc...

<tuffty/>

Paul you make everything look easy though. I have looked at that just not very mechanically minded, it's the thought of cutting the crash bar concerns me.

Cheers, Chris.

Paul you make everything look easy though. I have looked at that just not very mechanically minded, it's the thought of cutting the crash bar concerns me.

Cheers, Chris.

Its pretty easy tbh... but then thats easy enough for me to say lol...

Depends on how comfortable you are with certain power tools... I used an angle grinder with a 1mm cutting disc.. if you have access to a band saw then that would be a little easier to use...

A jigsaw could be used too but the blade throw may be too deep and hit the bottom so you could use a block of MDF taped to the sole to space it away...

<tuffty/>