Car feels better then ever after mods today!

Customboy

Reaction score
Well today I fitted my S3 brakes to my Audi and also braided brake lines and 5.1 racing fluid, and the car feels so much better, stops dead on and so firm loving every minute of it a big shout and thank u to my mate dan for fitting plus also fitted new clear side indicators and replaced front cracked indicator!

I hope you enjoyed driving my car mate look forward to chasing after your power lol

Right now time to make a list of bits I need for my k04!!

So much to do !

yea do it, makes a big difference,

very simple to with a eezeblead and it makes such a difference

What pads do you guys recommend for a 2002 S3 with standard brakes?

Dan

Well now I got a set of 288mm front groved brake discs plus standard brake lines and s3 calipers anybody need them?

Might be interested in your discs? will they fit my S3? are the S3 ones 312mm? how much you asking and whats the condition of them?

Dan

They are 288mm I think they should fit ok but they would be smaller then ur discs now but I'm not sure the discs are in good nick and have only had 5k on them

Danman1:1543672 said:
Ah ok, I dont want to put smaller ones on.

Dan

Just gets new pads and change your brake fluid. Sorted

Reactions: Danman1
Glad ur brakes are all good mate, must admit ur car is very smooth power wise and very quick!

Glad you liked it mate wait till I'm chasing u with the k04 lol ! But you will hate me bringing u all the bits to fit !! But thanks for the great work mate appreciate it see u next Friday !!