Now, don't everyone shout at once, but...

Benjiman46

R-Tech Terrorist
Reaction score
What is the best remap IN YOUR OPINION...

I'm after getting my car mapped soon, after my B5 TIP comes and after I've had my 3" turbo back decat exhaust fitted.

My car is an S3 with the APY engine (210bhp) and already has an FMDV008 Diverter and a few silicone bits, so with all these mods, what power gains can I expect from what remap?

No slagging off any particular map please, I'm just after some advice ^_^

Cheers
Ben

999 BHP via a ebay super value chip, they really do what they say on the packet :) haha.

Seriously though mate, it all depends on the mapper, car itself, if the turbos on its way out etc.

You should see around 270-280 but you need to fit a fmic as well to help cool the temps down as theyll kill timing and power.

Lol...great dani!

You might make 270bhp. Depends on your k04. You won't be far off at least.

Downpipe and tip will give good gains.

These cars are about airflow and you are doing the right things. like dani says the fmic would also help but The list will go on and on and become increasingly expensive.

Well as per recent posts all these new mods are probably getting too much for the old stage 1 maps that have been about a number of years. Im getting stage 2 done soon so see how that goes but custom map from a decent tuner is a good idea atm.

Well as per recent posts all these new mods are probably getting too much for the old stage 1 maps that have been about a number of years. Im getting stage 2 done soon so see how that goes but custom map from a decent tuner is a good idea atm.

Can I disagree with this, prehistoric AmD stage1 map on mine with badger5 3" V1 and nothing else, mine made 270ish on Bill's rollers on the RR day.