lowerfront bumper question

Markeyboy

Fan of the R-Tech!
Reaction score
what are the differences in the lower front bumpers on the 8Ls

i am intending on replacing the lower front bumper on my 1.8t and re-piping the fmic to try to get around the fog lights, ill need a new lower part because mines been really hacked about and tbh is a mess

iv seen a few coppys of the lower front bumpers on ebay some that are for 96-01 and others that cover 96-03, are they physically different? (not going aftermarket, just got me thinking)

also do the non fogged bumpers have the mounting locations to put fogs? i have lights grills etc

Have a look through the faqs sticky, may be something in there. :)

iv been looking for one on ebay aswell but cant find a facelift one anywhere they all seem to be pre facelift

this is the one i bought but iv just realized you have a face lift and this is pre face lift and has no fog light holes but anyway here it is.

AUDI A3 1997-2001 Front Bumper Lower - Black | eBay

thanks for that, actually helped me find the fogged version by googling the part number in that listing and finding it on another site :icon_thumright:

Spoiler f�r AUDI A3 (8L1) 1.6 - 0331500 - VAN WEZEL –› PreisRoboter.de

still hoping to find it cheaper and in the uk, but its a start

part no 8L0 807 110 F 3FZ, ill ring audi in the morning to find out there price

just got off the phone and the above part number is the correct one for an a3 facelift with fogs, its just the plastic main part, no fog lights or grills included, £83.99 still going to hunt around for a second hand one as i will be chopping the next one around too