Help please guys...

S3featesV9

Reaction score
Just been for a drive to find some fuel, everywhere is closed.

And noticed my idle was quite high, about 1000rpm. Popped the bonnet to find a boost leak, the pipe that comes off the inlet mani on the LHS if ur sat in the car.
803f7899.jpg

Would this cause my idle problem? Also where stocks that plastic pipe? Kinda want it ASAP

Cheers guys

Just tried allparts, they dont. Is it an Audi dealer only part?

Is there a quick fix I could do until I get one?

No mate both wrong, on fone or id post link, they do another one for you engine, need to be 3 connections

Haha. Bummer. I ordered both already. Oh well. Can replace them anyway. Just drove to the misses house and had emissions light come on. Pulled over and scanned the car, 2 faults one was system too lean, other one idle too high.

Is this due to the split pipe? Is car alright to drive?

I cleared the faults and finished the journey and re scanned and nothing had reappeared.

All input and help is grateful, also can someone link the correct pipe I need please :) thaaaanks

You cant replace the second one as its for my apy engine, cars bot rwally good to drive as itll be pullin in unmetered air under idle n leaking under boost, but if the cars a dailt then youll have to until the replacement some.

Second one doesn't state what it doesn't fit, so guessing its alright for BAM.

The first one states it fits BAM and AMK only, there is another option for APY. And it's exact same as the hose
Attached to my hockey puck.

From looking at my split pipe, the second one is what I need to replace the split one?

Any idea why this split pipe would case a running lean fault?

The second pipe is what I need isn't it? You advise to not drive Car or just use when I really need too until pipe arrives?

A bit worried as I have a brand new turbo and dot want my system running lean

Sod yu dave haha :), shouldnt you be making my brackets anyway :) lol.

Seriuosly though, the first silicone part doesnt have the proper bam setup to allow for the pcv and brake server pipework, only the brake server outlet.

its off the intake manifold so is a boost and vacuum leak
extra air, more than maf saw, for which lambda will be adjusting for, so a lean code is possible yes.
you will see block 032 at a very high +ve% adjust.. 25% and it stick MIL light on

its off the intake manifold so is a boost and vacuum leak
extra air, more than maf saw, for which lambda will be adjusting for, so a lean code is possible yes.
you will see block 032 at a very high +ve% adjust.. 25% and it stick MIL light on

Is it alright to drive? Kinda need to get about, have a push bike but if cars ok to use then ill use it.