Ok I have had a few things done Picture content too BIG!!!

MURRAYS444

Reaction score
Ok I have my S3 bought it standard 3 years ago and it looked like this
046-1.jpg
Over the last couple of months I have been modding it a bit with some tasteful modifications I got the standard Avus alloys painted black
S3aturbanmeet.jpg
I had the Forge 007p Recirc valve replace the oem one and fit a K&N panel filter
2552-011.jpg
After having the K&N filter on for a few months and being on the forum heard a lot of good things about Jetex cone filters I had to get one I fiited inside the oem airbox to begin with the standard TIP
211.jpg
2550-010.jpg
Had this set up for a while which was good then I done the Dog bone mount bush
023.jpg
Decided to get the RSTT Alloy wheels seen them on Gumtree for £300.00 with nearly new toyo proxies so went and got them.
016.jpg
050-1.jpg
They needed a refurb but just wanted them as it was a good price, I put my Avus alloys for sale on the following Friday and had sold them to a guy with a mk4 golf for £235.00 A couple of months past and didn't do any thing to the car until there was talk of a TIP that made your car fasted and louder the BADGER 5 TIP got it ordered about a month and half and i'm still loving the extra power thanks to Sideways Steve for fitting it:thumbsup:
018.jpg
With that fitted I'm happy now with the power so I decided to turn my attention to the looks of the car, I had been looking at posts about lowering S3's for months and with the terrible roads that Edinburgh has I decided to go with lowering springs instead of coilovers I got the Eibach pro low kit as I saw them on Buzzers car and they looked good.
051-1.jpg
054-1.jpg
055-1.jpg
057-1.jpg
With the car lowered I decided to get the wheels refurbed, I took the wheels off to save a bit of £££
006.jpg
005-1.jpg
While the wheels were off getting powder coated I gave the centre caps a bit of a clean
004-1.jpg
001-2.jpg
I was going to have them done black but changed my mind at the last minute heres the end result dropped the wheels off on Monday and picked them up on Tuesday!!!
007-2.jpg
004-3.jpg
002-3.jpg
013-1.jpg
Big thanks to Pete and the nice people at Pentland Powder coaters for their great workAfter the wheels were on I got my LCR splitter on was really happy with how a piece of plastic can make such a difference to a cars looks
012.jpg
010.jpg
009.jpg
008.jpg
007-1.jpg
006-1.jpg
005-2.jpg
002-2.jpg
Thanks for viewing

Looks well mate, its amazing what a difference refurnishing the wheels made!

Hey mate, did the badger 5 tip make a big differance in noise compared to the standerd one? I ask as you had a Jetex filter on your standered tip :)

Hey mate, did the badger 5 tip make a big differance in noise compared to the standerd one? I ask as you had a Jetex filter on your standered tip :)

Aye when It was fitted the car felt it had a remap with the more power and torque it was only a bit louder as I had the Jetex filter on the standard TIP!

Nice looking motor. Is it Nogarro Blue because I've recently seen a few noggy blue cars and they've looked a lot more mauve coloured then this?!

Aye its nogaro Blue need the front bumper redone as its got the usual stone chips!

Looks good dude, agree with joe though get some spacers on ;)

Very nice indeedee, only thing I would do is colour code the centre caps to match the wheels.

Yeah the place that did my wheels couldn't spray my caps for some reason as the wheels were powder coated and not sprayed buy i'll try and have them colour coded!

Nice looking car. I really like the wheel colour and centre caps.

Great post...nice transformation. Will post mine at some point.