Can anyone photoshop these tail lights on a black A3

darkspin

Reaction score
I was keeping an eye on these TAIL LIGHTS but was wondering what they might actually look like on a 8L A3.

Considering my photoshop skills are non existant i was wondering if one of you wizards could possibly knock one up to see what it potentially might look like.

Im not too sure what to make of them yet but it is different to the norm ive seen on A3's

thanks in advance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I cant photoshop them for you but I can tell you that they will look pants IMO!

Dont do it.......

Although it is up to you at the end of the day.

Like the description

"TECHNO LED DESIGN TAILIGHTS

AUDI A3

Suitable for models from 1995 to 2002

These lights are fully E Approved and Road Legal

Your car will pass an MOT with these lights on

Simple to install

These are brand new and come as a pair "

If my car fails my MOT i'm getting a pair of these magic MOT lights! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

this is why i want to see what it might look like on the car rather than just looking at it individually.

Oh and i forgot to mention I have a black A3 so if anyone can do one on a black one that would be great

It's entirely upto you, if you want to waste £233 on these. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

11_2.JPG

i thought the same on the price too considering you can get the facelift ones for around £95 or perhaps even cheaper now than when i last looked.

I just want to see what they look like on the car

I would Photoshop them for you but I think I might be sick doing it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

They are going to look awfull full stop.

ah lovely, when this guy that owns the purple beast sees this photo he will be onto eBay in a flash. It's a must have upgrade for you discerning purple car driving, 4 bin size exhaust wearing gentleman!!

I like the techno lights in black. Saw them on a black golf and they did look sweet, prob cause they're led's which the audi's are not unfortunately.

[ QUOTE ]
I like the techno lights in black. Saw them on a black golf and they did look sweet, prob cause they're led's which the audi's are not unfortunately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, nothing but the standard/facelift lights do it for me personally.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

from looking at the pic the black does look good

is there a prize for the funniest thread cos i want it and if its down to the winners choice I would ask for these lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Just think, someone has designed and put that item into production.

He obviously doesn't drive an Audi. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif