R32 arb fitting guide???

S3 rpm

Reaction score
Hi,has anybody seen or found a fitting guide on here possibly with pictures of the 19mm r32 anti roll bar fitting??
been looking for about a hour and can't find one.

Has anybody actually done one!

Im also wanting to buy one but can't get on classifieds yet as I haven't made 10 posts! Anybody know of one for sale?

Thanks

Last edited:
I havent seen anyfor sale but people get others as well,I run R32s which are good for me

Fitting is very easy! And I'm no mechanic. As I had borth rear wheels and liners off yesterday to fit new suspension I quickly done the arb aswell. All you need to do is unbolt the the drop link to the arb from the shock on both sides of the car (obviously) then undo the brackets that hold the bushes and the bar itself. Take the brackets and bushes off to give u more room to remove. I only needed to lower the exhaust shield down a couple of inches and then the bar will slide out through the passenger side rear wheel arch, would be easiest with a helping hand to manoeuvre the bar out. Then just do the same in reverse to fit the new one!

ada83a24.jpg

As you can see the original one is pretty thin!

Cheers hoggy,doesn't sound a hard job,if anybody knows of one for sale then I'm ready to buy one. Getting a few bits done to the car this week so might as well get the arb done. Does it matter if I use standard arb bushes or you recommend the powerflex?? Any difference at all ?

Thanks guys

Cool,I've been looking on eBay but doesn't appear to be any at the minute,everybody's probably after them!

While we're on the subject,I'd best ask which r32 arb do I need?is it the first model r32 or the newer one? Or are they the same?

Got 1 finally,brand new with brand new neuspeed bushes £80 delivered,bargain I thought??

Now just to fit it this week!

Just had a rear r32 arb with super pro bushes fitted also my trailing arm bushes to power flex ones and I am over the moon with how the car feels round corners, I feel so much more in control and I feel I can push it a lot more now with out s**ting myself lol great mods for sure