JOM coilover suspension kit

about half of the 8l population have. Raceland, Jom, all the same shizz.

Search is your friend

Reactions: Audi-Power
bought these and cannot complain at all, yer you pay for what you get but the no harsher than my teins on my old cars the a3s is dropped bout 50mm and no knocks or bangs either.

james

bought these and cannot complain at all, yer you pay for what you get but the no harsher than my teins on my old cars the a3s is dropped bout 50mm and no knocks or bangs either.

james

sounds good that then.
mine bangs on the back
standard shocks on springs about 35 - 40 mil
it shouldnt do it.
its been in for full service today all bushes etc are sound

iv used and fitted quite a few sets to a4 a3 etc
not the best but for the money no real complaints
only thats if you do go to to low the rear coils rub and sound ****

Reactions: Audi-Power
depends on how much you have to spend
i go for the kw v2.s

i got JOM's not 1 problem with them. gives a firm ride but without being too harsh.

These are absolutly fantastic, never had any problems with these coilovers at all. Also a MUCH smoother ride than FK highsports (2 of my mates use FK's)

Can anyone tell me if these are available for the S3? Or recommend some decent budget coilies?
Had a look on Jom web page and venom but the don't seem to list them.

Im looking for coilovers at the moment for my S3........not sure what to get. Just want some that arent too expensive and dont have a harsh ride quality.

Was recommended some Weitech's for £620

Do you have any other recommendations?

Im looking for coilovers at the moment for my S3........not sure what to get. Just want some that arent too expensive and dont have a harsh ride quality.

Was recommended some Weitech's for £620

Do you have any other recommendations?

I can recommend AP coilovers, excellent OE like ride quality yet awesome handling if you want to throw it about. I had APS fit them to my old s3 and they confirmed to me that they are made by KW but just rebranded as they are a budget coilover, i have every reason to believe Ed at APS as well as hes honest and trustworthy and a KW approved dealer, plus they're around £200 cheaper than the Weitechs you were recommended.