Tints

I

imported_daryl

Just had my windows tinted at L&M tinting. They did a great job on my S3 -- well worth the money.:thumbsup

There have been a lot of tinting companies quoting me £280 - £400 for S3 tints. They say its because they have to take the windows out, which takes most of the day.

However, at L&M they have found a way round this and still give a lengthy guarantee for the tints. All for £150.

If you want any more information contact Liam on 07708732007 and mention the forum for a good deal . Or just go to www.tinter.co.uk.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif :

[ QUOTE ]
the dot after the uk is actually correct - it is automatically added for DNS resolution, its just that your browser automatically adds it so you dont need to but the true, correct address is actually

www.tinter.co.uk.

Sorry - dont mean to sound anal - just correcting a misunderstanding

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you meaning a slash?: www.tinter.co.uk/ compared to www.tinter.co.uk

As mentioned - your link doesn't work. Take the dot out and it's all good

Liam and Marc are the guys that I use for the Tinting session I hold in East London. Top guys and great prices.

If anyone is interested in getting their car done, send me a PM and I will organise another group session for end of May, early June.

[ QUOTE ]
the dot after the uk is actually correct - it is automatically added for DNS resolution, its just that your browser automatically adds it so you dont need to but the true, correct address is actually

www.tinter.co.uk.

Sorry - dont mean to sound anal - just correcting a misunderstanding

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

I think he means a / rather than a . (period) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Although he may be right - I have no idea.....

Getting back on topic...

Do they do the front windows (I know the legislation on this but....)

[ QUOTE ]
thought mine were cheap at £200. urs are a bargin mate. just a shame that its only a matter of time before you get stopped and will have to take the front tints out.

[/ QUOTE ]

wooh when did this happen, I put tints on my Type R when it was new mid 2002 and there was a legal maximum for front tints 25% or something and it just so happened I only wanted a light tint (not being a pop star or drug dealer) so it was that all round. is this correct - has it changed?

How do they tint them?.. Is it just a film?. If so, are they prone to peeling or bubbleing?

Cheers,
A.

At L&M, along with other reputable tinting companies, they boast a life time guarantee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif