Any pics of s3 8l with rstt replicas and 10 or 15 mm spacers??

S3 rpm

Reaction score
Hi guys as above really,not seen any pics of what my car could look like with 10,12 or 15mm spacers with 18"rstt replicas.
Would love to see some pictures if there is any?

If not does anybody have any advice on which sizes to go for?its standard brakes but I don't want no hassle with rubbing etc I just want to bolt them on and get the look!

Thanks

18" RSTT wheels :)

IMG_2110.jpg

If you're going to buy any mate, make sure they're genuine. Replicas are just rubbish ;)

Cheers
Ben

Cheers Ben,I already have the replicas,only just bought the car so can't really change them yet,do you know if the offset is different to the genuine ones? I want to go as wide as I can with spacers so the wheels sit flush with the bodywork but without the rubbing? Anybody anymore pictures to show as an example?

Thanks

My wheels are et32 and im running 15mm front and 20mm back.

Fronts are completely flush. Rears are probably in the arch a maximum of 5mm. But my rear wheels have a bit of camber going on so actually looking at my car, the bottom of wheel is flush, just top isn't.
795fbd4e.jpg

14e1e1f3.jpg

Sorry for the crap pics. And how my car is sitting, it had just been jacked up :)

Cheers for that,got a better idea of sizes now,you got any pics of a side view of the car? Do your wheels rub on the arches with those spacers fitted?

Thanks again

Cheers tuffty,that sits well but I'm unsure on the offset of my rs tt replicas,do you reckon there same as genuine ones?

Cheers tuffty,that sits well but I'm unsure on the offset of my rs tt replicas,do you reckon there same as genuine ones?

OEM RSTT's are ET33 (18x8), reps are generally ET35... if the reps are 8" wide then they will sit 2mm further inboard than OEM...

Forge do 11mm and 16mm spacers...

<tuffty/>