Spacers fitted! Very happy.

S3featesV9

Reaction score
So I finally got my car back an had a day off too tinker with it. Fitted bills 80mm TIP. Pretty straight forward.

I then took the wheels off to fit spacers. I went for 15mm front and 20mm back.

Before front was done
0e427959.jpg

And after
14e1e1f3.jpg

Rear before
5f554334.jpg

And after
795fbd4e.jpg

Then went to have tracking done as garage had subframe off etc and when going straight the steering wheel was a tad off. Whilst waiting I see this car....WHAT THE F**k??

976251df.jpg

Even has a supercharger bolted to the bonnet, two cave size exhausts as a spoiler you'd expect to see on a touring car!!

Yeah, thats the V8 edition....

I wouldnt race it....that spolier literally keeps it on the road the amount of speed it put in the corners

Nah can't of been the v8 version. Took off like a rocket, just of been a W12.

Lol, really does make me laugh how people think that this kind of car looks 'good'. I'd hate too see how their house is decorated. Fluorescent pink and Green walls with corrugated ally as flooring probably

Looool!!!!!

I see this car last year! Looks like he's put a lot of work into it since I last see it! Thought I had a pic but can't find it!

Hahahaha! Found the pic he used to have spinner wheel trims!!!

284cf170.jpg

PMSL love the fact there is history..... he he start a thread based on that car!!!

like the spacers mate only a small change but is effective does it feel better on road?

Lol, really does make me laugh how people think that this kind of car looks 'good'. I'd hate too see how their house is decorated. Fluorescent pink and Green walls with corrugated ally as flooring probably

when i see a car like this or where they have driven through halfords with a magnet attached to the car, it makes me feel the same as watching david brent in the office!! proper cringe! re houses perhaps these are the sort of people that convert their house into the starship enterprise.

976251df.jpg

I hope I don't bump into that when I am next in the Oxford area... hate to get it handed to me by that monster!!! ;P

<tuffty/>

Last edited:
the only thing that guy should be handing anyone is a wedge of cash to scrap that thing! obviously remove powerful engine and premium exhaust system first...

Nah don't think so. Tbh I haven't been able to drive it for months so I've kinda forgotten how it was before.

But the stance is much much better so that's enough for me. Especially the front. Rears could of done with another 5mm to fill the arch completely