My A3 daily/track ish car thing no real purpose I was bored :)

and just one these for 275 quid on ebay o.z superleggeras 17x8 et 35 :D

Reactions: Sam_
Wtf, thats a bargain, fancy selling them on haha.

theres a set of 18s on there now for 300 buy it now

turbos back on all seems well no smoke from bonnet or exhuast so happy days

tomorrow going to clean engine bay and fit S3 spoiler

oil change in the week to do along with some brake bleading and preping the oz wheels for paint 2 bridgestone RE070s arrived 2 more to get the list goes on

looking good mate. very jealous of how quickly you seem to have thrown a big turbo setup together!

Oz's were a serious bargain too! ****** hell.

haha dont worry mate swift is actualy a justy now and it will be coming soon but this is some fun for now i think im gonna get the wheels painted by a wheel place as its barley more than it would cost me buying paint and spending a day sanding them etc.

for now boost pipes need tidying up this week going to make a turbo brace to head

also a 3" exhaust system half already done as downpipe is so long

got some aerocatch locking pins today too looking foward to loosing the bonnet latch :)

when you know the right people things dont take long ;)

love this rubber so much

my mate had these for 3 years ever used em so i said 25 pounds :D

and no more leaks :)

injectors arrived today so fueling side is ready for fitment

Reactions: JudderMan
just picked up a tt 180 front end needed this for a wile

Good move mate. Front end stuff makes a world of difference. DIdn't know the 180's had the cast arms as well :)

looking foward to it pretty sure all the tts have the quick rack and cast bones etc because there a ......sports car LOOL

right i have been busy mainly sanding wheels and more sanding of wheels so much sanding finally got em primed

also got some poy bushed s3 wishbones off a friend

bought some superpro bushes for the front 20mm anti roll bar and a powerflex steering bush even though that does nothing as its hard mounted on the other side

and i bought some oil

been a slow few weeks got 1 wheel painted no laquer all the insides are done just 3 faces to do should have them done by the end of the week in the mean time i got a new car :D

done a bit of work today moved dump valve fitted silicone pipe to throttle body for bling removed one horn less weight plus saves space for fog light with front mount also a alloy battery tray in the boot now.

finally fitted my s3 spoiler

also star the dog

2 wheels are laqured more laquer ordered as i ran out

got a flat so put my new rubber on 2 front wheels so much better looking and better grip than any other road tyre ive tried on this car just a shame the 2 rear tyres look so small in comparasin

fitting fuel pump tomorrow and hopefully mapping on wednesday

right fuel pump fitted and filter fitted under bonnet with some bling braided hose shes ready to be mapped and hopefully not throw a rod :)

hahahaha.

Good luck mate, love the work and the attitude towards it all, much achieved without looking like a big deal, despite us all knowing the work that goes into building such a setup.

With the amount of work you've done, are you not tempted to just throw a set of rods in it and release it's true potential?

When I ran the hybrid on a stock engine, every single time I opened it up I wondered, ''will this be the pull that blows it up''

Looking good Steve, youre making me feel very lazy and very jealous, good luck with the engine, don't go silly with the boost.

Also what u doing with that red gti? i still got a black one for sale, low miles etc.. lol!

@prawn tbh i was gonna map it and sell it asap as i want to focus on my swifts i dont have the heart for the audi never have ive got a spare engine sitting there so maybe only thing putting me off selling is what the hell will somone pay...its got a hella lot of mods and nothing on its cheap 5k off of parts and countless man hours but 180k and stock motor :? the turbo set up brakes suspension bla bla people will just see another A3

@soljha the red gti i just got i was gonna turbo it but i cant be bothered with the gearbox issues again so im thinking honda b16/gearbox been done before basically mounts and some custom shafts

oh and the swift needs a tps sensor wich is 200 pounds ! i may aswell fit a ecu to it and use any tps i want lol

the white swift/ justy is the rea project hope to have that on the floor soon :D

car is for sale if anyone reads this post but im guessing no one will buy it so i gonna break it in a few months and start building my little red swift :)

after 500 for the oz wheels freshly painted with the oz spigot rings and new decals in yellow if you see it in my thread it available to buy got that whe quick rack front end set up too

naa not gonna track it or map it just money down the toilet no soul in the chassis good engine just the chassis would require so much work to get it how i want it may aswell start with what i like i like a very neiche market of car

Can't believe after reading this whole thread and all the work you've put in and all the money you've spent. . . Your going to break it!? Baffled.

£500 for the wheels when you paid £275 for them?! They werent in bad condition in the top picture..

@jasons 275 plus 60 quids worth of paint and 35 quids worth of spigot rings plus many many hours of labour im still making a loss someone with a subaru will snap them up anyways perfect fitment for all the classic imprezas

@pupemamal the money and time isnt worth worrying about when the car doesent excite you

lol @ 'pupemamal'. I suppose your right, but I wouldn't of spent so much money time and effort on something that didn't excite me in the first place? Each to their own I guess. You sure didn't hang around when it came to some massive changes, shame you couldn't finish it then sell it and let someone else benefit all your hard work :)

yea i kept thinking after this after that ill like it more but it will never end you need to like a car from the start really

car is now in pieces :)

new daily has vtec

everything for sale off the audi

i also have a new job working at solid-fabrications were all my turbo kit was built so am in my element i even do some half decent welds sometimes

i wont show pics of my first welds lol

Reactions: Jay A3