Injector seat part numbers and tool.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Evening gents.

Does anyone know the part number for the injector seats for the s3 inlet manifold? Also how do you remove them? What tool do you need?

06B 133 555 H you need an Allen key which upon measuring looks like 20mm, I tried to get mine out with a 19mm key and nearly rounded it off so not certain on Allen key size but that's what I make of it with a steel rule :)

Thanks lads, also where do you get a 20mm allen key from? None of my sets are anywhere near that size lol.

Think the Aeb inlet Mani with the smaller seats was 17mm but these new ones for a s3 I'm pretty certain are 20mm when looking with a rule but they might of changed at some point and been a revised part which I have got ;)

Haha thanks for the heads up dave. So whats the best way to remove them?

Inlet manifold off job?

If you have to go to extreme measures then it would be an idea yes... prevent debris from finding its way into the engine...

Like Dave I have used penetrating fluid on them in the past... usually does the trick

<tuffty/>

Just got off the phone from audi to order these and the guy said that the correct part number for mine is the same as staceys but instead of H it should be C.
Arnt all the apy/amk/bam inlets the same?

Sorry mate didnt see your post, right ill be trying that haha.

"C" is the part number for an APY engine.

BAM, AMK and many others use "D" which supercedes to "H"

There are two different sizes.

So is it just the internal diameter thats different? The seatings in the manifolds are the same arnt they? Just the inserts are different?

This thread is over a year and a half old :)
not sure you going to have much luck

Just wondered, Looking to give my car a decent chance at power over the next year then its gone, so looking to see what things i can do before a map

So what you getting when its gone?

Its worth noting ive gasket matched the runner mounths but also had the plenum mouth bored out to accept the v6 TB without messing about with Stepdown etc.

I read the topic as Ejector seat and got very excited