XS power exhaust manifold

Jeepster

Reaction score
hi guys!

just another quickie does anyone know where i can locate an XS power exhaust manifold?

many thanks in advance.
jeepster

There was a member here helping getting those from the USA, cant remember his name thou.
Look it up in the xs power thread, or pm me, i can get the same deal too.

Sam Bryant - check relentless or Sam Bryant on facebook.

cheers guys! ended up going to xs power they took my money but no likey to give me the dammed manifold still waiting its nearly two weeks bunch of **** if you ask me cust service is shocking... waiting on stock!!!!

What!? How much did you pay? Xs power are a re-seller.

Relentless are the manufacturer. I only paid £197 and had it delivered from the states coertesy is Sam Bryant in Only 4 working days.

Suggest you get in touch with him as you'll get direct from supplier without mark up.

Reactions: Jeepster
Sam Bryant, how much would you I be looking at for the mani?

sam am gutted bud they took £260 and have yet to deliver the manifold yet, when straight to xs power uk and have had nothing but fob off after fob off till today they say they will have it to me by friday, its not for my audi but a friends and its just total lack of cust service i have had to chase and call them, should of gone to spec savers ehh chap.

should have come to me, cheaper and plenty of stock :)

I'm still pimping you mate! People are going to thinkim on the take!

Btw...the car is sounding good. Watched you going up and down and up and down and up and down the same road. :)