210k Dont look like it !

ruffrida

Reaction score
scaled.php

scaled.php

Number plate has now been replaced, and wiper has been removed.
scaled.php

scaled.php

Really need to fix the leaky indicator, or just replace it.

Car looks good and clean for that mileage..

Some facelift rears are needed, as are a new set of number plates as the plates let the look of the car down

I Agree with Reesy..

Maybe even Facelift fronts, It wasnt that hard for me to do.

Looks Smart.

I Agree with Reesy..

Maybe even Facelift fronts, It wasnt that hard for me to do.

Looks Smart.

Plates have now been done, makes a hell of a diffrence, been looking into facelift front & rear lights, just cant get em at the right price.

It looks as tidy underneith aswel, cheers lads

Plates have now been done, makes a hell of a diffrence, been looking into facelift front & rear lights, just cant get em at the right price.

It looks as tidy underneith aswel, cheers lads
:sign_plug: I have some rears that we could probably sort a price out..

Pah! 210k on a tdi is nothing :p

We've got 3 at home, one on 218k, one on 227, and one on 247k!

My petrol turbo track car is on 212k :) Welcome to the mega mileage elitist club! Nice car

Pah! 210k on a tdi is nothing :p

We've got 3 at home, one on 218k, one on 227, and one on 247k!

My petrol turbo track car is on 212k :) Welcome to the mega mileage elitist club! Nice car

The ****** ell it is !!

Cheers fella, work in progress

Looks well for the distance its covered. Few bits and a smack with the lowering stick will see it looking really nice.

You work for NWAA then ?? (noticed yr sig)

Looks well for the distance its covered. Few bits and a smack with the lowering stick will see it looking really nice.

You work for NWAA then ?? (noticed yr sig)

Hi Damo.h,

Cheers for the comments, yeh thats me next plan, nice set of coilovers.

Nah dont work for the nwaa, was rescued by them last year after a moto x racing accident, so just trying to give them as much support as i can, ya never know when you would need them.

Hi Damo.h,

Cheers for the comments, yeh thats me next plan, nice set of coilovers.

Nah dont work for the nwaa, was rescued by them last year after a moto x racing accident, so just trying to give them as much support as i can, ya never know when you would need them.

Must of been a good stack dude to need them guys. Only asked as I look after their comm's and am down there quite a lot. Was going to keep an eye out for ya.

that colour is fantastic mate and one sweet looking motor!! keep u the good work!

Broken femur at the hip, so yeh pretty bad dude, just wish more peolpe would support the good work they do!

See that you decide to change your tail and front lights. Good step!!! As I said before nice colour, but still needs colies.

See that you decide to change your tail and front lights. Good step!!! As I said before nice colour, but still needs colies.

Nah not yet, but defo will be doing it soon Danio, will be getting me new clocks aswel if you willbe avalible to work your magic again?

****ing my 1.8 turbo is just hitting 150k and i thought i was doing well....

if you need any bits, give me a shout, i have facelift front and rears, coilovers and also a set of brand new vogtland shocks and springs for sale. loads more parts available