My other car is a MINI!!!!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Probably not.....

But my god it looks incredible!

973ef2c6.jpg

43c057f2.jpg

And the cars accompanying it to slow traffic for the AutoCar tunnel run!

0b4fb548.jpg

Amazing! Just amazing!

If its the V8 one then I doubt even Jardo's A3 will keep up...

<tuffty/>

Read the number plate - V8 4TOM - probably the V8........ they are however cool little cars though and very light. The new KTM XBOW looks better though IMO but here in SA they come out with the Audi S3 8P motors......so they are pretty fast. Cheers guys

That looks ace. ****** show off ;)

Backdraft tune the Xbows and have a 400bhp one and a 360 ^. I`d prefer the Atom though, really dont like the look of the KTM.

Probably not.....

But my god it looks incredible!

973ef2c6.jpg

43c057f2.jpg

And the cars accompanying it to slow traffic for the AutoCar tunnel run!

Amazing! Just amazing!

The saying "all go, no show" comes to mind....

You not heard of dashboard cleaner!

the gold chassis gives it away.. thats a special one and i belive that one has been on top gear... maybe wrong... its quick!!!

The saying "all go, no show" comes to mind....

You not heard of dashboard cleaner!

All show and no go? it's a 500bhp 10 000 rpm 3.0 V8 atom! Hardly slow.

I have no use for dashboard cleaner in my site van, it's not mine, and it never leaves site

No way is that faster then my terrbooo init!

Haha. Very fast. Very nice imo :)

I drove an Atom on a track day last year. Thankfully it wasn't the 500bhp version, as the original model scared the sh!t out of me! The acceleration was unbelievable. Seriously good fun though - highly recommended.

All show and no go? it's a 500bhp 10 000 rpm 3.0 V8 atom! Hardly slow.

I have no use for dashboard cleaner in my site van, it's not mine, and it never leaves site

Read that back mate, he said "all go no show" tbf i think it should be entitled All go all show like.

Whilst tracking an AMG32 with 350bhp, 0-60 in under 5 secs, I was only overtaken by 3 cars along the straight @Bedford Autodrome. Porsche Twin turbo, Porsche GT3 and a standard Ariel Atom.

yea I could go with that! in the EP and FN though it just seems to lack urgency. plenty of noise, but not enough pull for my liking.

B18C4 on a skunk 2 in a Mini i drove went ****** well, again, due to a lack of weight. I think the Vtec engines are brilliant, but just not gutsy enough to pull along a full sized modern car